chapter 254: A Shroomish Skirmish

Start from the beginning

Max: Yeah he's been A Bully for A While now

Brock: Probably due to his Nature. Crawduants are literally dark Type Pokemon and they tend to have A Usually evil disposition.

Jacob: they're not evil they are just super violent

Max: Then why are they called the Evil type in some Places?

Jacob: cause people back then were cowards and thought that dark type pokemon were nothing but pure evil

Max: Makes sense to me

Jacob: well despite his attitude crawdaunt strength has had A massive increase, just look at him

They see crawdaunt smashing an entire boulder with one hit from his claw as he sat down and enjoyed his food

May: I May not know A Lot about Pokemon but he seems to have anger Issues.

Jacob: if he doesn't like something he will go far to deal with it

Timeskip

Soon after while crawdaunt finish his food

Crawdaunt: ahh that was good but it's not enough, i need some more *sees may's torchic eating it's food* perfect

He then walked up to torchic

Crawdaunt: I'll take that *snatches the food away from torchic and begins to eat it*

May's torchic: Hey You Bully! Give that Back!

Crawduant: Make me.

May's Torchic: Oh Yeah? Um... Take this!

She then Tried to ram into Crawduant but she Just Bounced off.

May's Torchic: Yeah! How do you like that, Jerk?

Crawduant: Hahahahaha! Cute! Now you get destroyed.

He then Began preparing A Crabhammer.

Crawdaunt: Survive this and I may have some respect for you.

Just then Bellosom, Heracross, and sableye knocked him down!

Heracross: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU WOULD ATOMIZE TORCHIC!

Crawduant: Tch! He's weak! Weak pokemon don't get my respect. Now get off of me *uses his strength as he throws them all off of him and goes back to torchic* now listen here chickie, if you want your food back so badly then your gonna have to take it from me *takes a bite out of her food* if you even can hahaha!

May's torchic: You Know You're not Just bad. No, You're bad... On The Inside. Like your Rotten to the Core, you despised crustacean, You Husk of A Former being, you unlikable Krill....

Crawdaunt: and what are you gonna do about it huh

May's Torchic: I'll get stronger! And I'll beat you! I Promise! You'll all see!

Crawdaunt: oh is that so, well i hope you'll be able to find some food to get your strength *eats all of Torchic's food* cause unless you get a strong as me you'll be getting empty bowls for every meal and it'll be because you're just a weak little chicken!

May's torchic then Launched and ember at his face as he stepped back a little

Crawdaunt: gah! *stepping back after taking that attack*

May's Torchic: Take that Punk!

Crawduant: grrr your done for *aims a bubble beam at it*

Soon embers and bubble beams were fired all other the place as the other pokemon took cover