"Youn hate me, but after today, imma make sure you do." He smiled, watching her eyes that fluttered to the back of her head from the massaging thrusts of his finger.

He handled her body so roughly, as the drugs she'd taken hours prior coursed through her system making her go in and out. She didn't know how she ended up with her body along the couch handcuffed to the small table over the edge. Her body completely bare as she placed the deepest arch in her back that she possibly could at his command.

Her lips parted open as her hair followed the trail of her head that gradually lowered down in pure ecstasy. The drugs that ran its course through her system heightened every feeling and emotion, increased every desire that came with the stretching of her insides around the thick, veiny grith that dropped inch after inch inside of her at a speed so painfully slow.

"This what the fuck you been missing, craving?" His low voice boomed through her ear, making her core increase in the soppy wetness that pooled around him. She couldn't help the gasp that sounded at the feel of the stinging sensation that followed the loud smack along her exposed ass. "You so wet for me hmm, I got you like this?"

His taunting words made every feeling increase, as he sped up his thrusts. Hard, rough, fast, careless were the only words that could be used to describe the things he did to her body, the way he handled her helpless nature. Their bodies slapped together, her ass bouncing around him wildly without her control with every deep thrust he evoked to please her awaiting insides.

Her hair fell with her lowered head as she submitted to his hands, under his dominance that took claim over her body that opened up to him. His hands that groped her body only turned her on, making her whimpers sound with the chorus of her wetness he plunged into through the tight clench of her creamy walls around him.

"R- right there...fuck- right there." His eyes stared down, watching the cream her body produced as her thighs began to tremble around him.

His teeth sunk down into his bottom lip hard, tasting the metallic sensation along his tastebuds from the skin that broke along his lip. His left hand rested along her ass lazily, while the right reached around her body to force her head up by the tightness of his hand wrapped around her throat. He watched the way her back caved in, unconsciously making her arch deeper as her eyes rolled to the back of her head from being fucked through her orgasm.

"Who this pussy for?" He spoke directly into her ear, spoke through the pounding of his hips despite her body squirting out to wet both of their lower halves. "I asked you a question." His low voice grit into her ear, followed by his hand that smacked her ass hard before grasping it in his palm so tight, she could feel her skin seeping through.

Her fingers clenched tightly, feeling another orgasm begin to come over her from the overstimulation. "Yours...yours, only!" She cried out, as the tears that filled her eyes began to slowly run down her face that twisted up in pure ecstasy.

Nodding, he quickly pulled out just at the brink of her second orgasm. Popping her eyes open, Amerie whipped her head back with her mouth parted, ready to speak what he took from her mind once his lips latched onto her clit from his position under her body.

Her wrists bruised against the handcuffs she yanked at, legs shaking around his head that she tried to move away from but couldn't. The sounds of his messy slurping of her juices that trickled from her insides filled the secluded room, the sounds only demonstrating the vibrations that his mouth danced along her as his mouth never left her.

"Throw that shit in my face" He encouraged, his hand coming down to slap her ass hard as she moved it against his face skillfully. Her eyes lowered to lock in on his, those dark eyes being the only things she could see. He stared deep into her eyes, never letting up as his tongue slithered deep inside of her for her to use in ways she wanted.