𝑊𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 ➷➷➷➷➷

"Can I touch your head too?" Teruko asked. Tanjiro stopped blushing and kneeled down to Teruko's level with a nod.

'Not a drop of blood from Tanjiro's head. How hard is it anyways' Zenitsu thought…
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
"A family wisteria crest…" Tanjiro said, staring at the house with a wisteria crest on the entrance.

"KAWW!! Rest! Rest! Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until you've fully recovered" The crow cawed.

"But are you sure it's okay to rest here? I mean, I did just fight a demon while I was injured" Tanjiro asks, a bit worried.

"Ke-ke-ke" the crow spoke.

"Ke-ke-ke?" Tanjiro repeated.

"Let's eat this thing" Inosuke suggested pulling on the crowd's tail.

"What!" The crow squeaked. The entrance then opened to an elderly lady.

"Yes?" She asked in a gentle and smooth voice.

"Sorry to bother you so late at night" Tanjiro apologies.

"A ghost! It's a ghost!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Who the hell are you?" Inosuke asked, walking towards the lady.

"You must be Demon Slayers" she presumed, bowing.

"She looks pretty weak…" inosuke said. The lady ignored him, turning to look at the four.

"Please come in," she said, motioning for the four to follow her.

'Is she letting me in as well?' Y/n thought, before slowly following after her. Surprisingly, Y/n entered without being told to leave, since she wasn't a slayer. But she wasn't complaining.

"That old lady sure walks fast!" Zenitsu muttered to Tanjiro.

"This is where you'll be staying," the old lady said in a gentle voice, show the four inside the place. "A change of clothes" she said showing the four a change of clothes. "And here is your meal" she continued, showing them another room with food waiting for them.

"She has to be a monster, Tanjiro! That old lady's a monster! She's so quick, it's eerie! She's a monster!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "A monster ha–" he was then cut off when Tanjiro punched the top of his head.
-
.
.
.
.
-𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙
.
.
.
.
-
Once the old lady left, to leave the four to eat. Inosuke immediately sat down before stuffing his face with food. The two follow after him sitting down, but respectfully eating their food with manners.

"Use your chopsticks," Zenitsu said with disgust. Inosuke then took some of Tanjiro's food, stuffing his face before smiling evilly. Tanjiro looked at him a bit surprised before grabbing a bowl of food and handing out to inosuke.

"If you're that hungry, you can have this one, too" Tanjiro offered. A tick mark appeared on Inosuke before he yelled in frustration.

"NO!" He yelled, after tanjiro offered the bowl of food to him once more.

'He's totally forgotten about the box! Give me a break, you jerk! Idiot! Eyelashes!' Zenitsu thought. He then looked over to Y/n who was just staring at the food nervously. "Y/n?" Her name caught her attention. "Are you not going to eat?" He asked.

Y/n tilted her head not understanding him. Zenitsu shook his head before pointing to her food towards her mouth. She quickly caught on, she then pointed to her chopsticks, shrugging her shoulders. Tanjiro saw this, before taking some of her food and bringing it up to her face.