The Show Must Go On

"Two minutes everybody! Final checks." Buster shouts as he walks around.

"Good luck out there Johnny." Alexis says kindly.

"You as well." Johnny says as he smiles at Alexis causing her to smile at him.

"I've got to finish getting ready." Alexis says.

"Okay guys, listen up! Look I gotta tell you um there's not much of an audience out there tonight. But you know what? It doesn't matter. It really doesn't. 'Cause tonight is our night. And whatever happens I just want you all to know how proud I am to be a part of this with you." Buster says.

"Good luck Mr. Moon." Rosita says.

"Good luck everyone...Here we go. All creatures great and small...welcome to the... Oh hello there. Great! Welcome to our newly refurbished open-air theater. Gunter and Rosita!" Buster says as Gunter and Rosita go onto the stage.

"They did amazing." Alexis says as Gunter and Rosita finish their act before Buster comes over.

"Johnny you're on next. Alexis you're on after Ash." Buster says as johnny goes out the stage and starts performing before he finishes and comes back stage.

"Johnny you were amazing." Alexis says as she goes over and hugs Johnny.

"Thanks Alexis." Johnny says sadly.

"You okay?" Alexis asks concernedly.

"Yeah.. I'm alright." Johnny says.

"Alright. Welcome to all you new comers. You are just in time to meet a teenager who was recently dumped by her boyfriend. I know right? But she's going to chase those blues away with a song of her very own. Allow me to introduce the singing sensation... Ash. Judith?" Buster asks as a lama appears.

"You are all trespassing on private property... and you will leave right now." Judith says.

"No, no, no. Judith..." Buster says as he goes over to Judith as Ash goes onto the stage.

"All of you." Judith says before Ash starts performing.

"Uh you guys okay?" Ash asks before the people start cheering.

"What about that? We just witnessed a birth of a genuine rock star! Now allow me to welcome miss Alexis who has also written a song from the heart." Buster says.

"Guess that's me." Alexis says as she goes onto the stage and over to the mike.

*The song being sung is called Light a Fire by Carole & Tuesday*

Alexis Singing

Loneliness
You're tied around my wrist
When all I ever wanted was this
Yeah, all I ever wanted was this

Sleepless nights
Always seem to lose these fights
Building up my thoughts like bricks
But nothing in my blood says quit
When the lights go out
And I'm all by myself in the darkness
When the lights go out
I hear my heart beating the hardest

Oh, I was born to break these chains
Like a spark before the flames
Watch me light a fire, fire in my soul
Yeah I can feel it in my bones
Like a dream ready to explode
Watch me light a fire

Battle scars
Lead me through the night like stars
And all I ever wanted was this
Yeah, all I ever wanted was this
Out of bounds
When every single wall comes down
I'll be standing on the edge of greatness

Oh, I was born to break these chains
Like a spark before the flames
Watch me light a fire, fire in my soul
Yeah I can feel it in my bones
Like a dream ready to explode
Watch me light a fire, fire in my soul