"Have any of you thought to, I don't know, ask him what's wrong?" Changbin flicked the younger on the forehead.

"Don't be an ass Jeongin!" He just rolled his eyes playfully going back to his own little world.

"He does have a point though." The tallest answers "If you want to know what's up, just ask!"

Minho shakes his head laughing "That won't work. Jisung's too prideful. He's so annoying sometimes, like, can't you just see?"

Hyunjin nods his head along with the others saying something agreeing.

"I know you're scared but, we'll always be here for you and we'll never judge you!"

Changbin yawned "As much as I'd like to continue this, I'm actually very tired." They all giggle.

"Yes your majesty." He just scoffs rolling over pulling the covers over himself "Good night honeys."

Changbin had been furiously attacked by many pillows that night.
__________________________

Going to see if the others wanted to cuddle with him Jisung slowly trudged through the hallway towards the occupied room when he heard laughter.

He stood behind the door listening in on the conversation and his heart breaks at what he hears.

"Jisung's too prideful. He's so annoying sometimes, like, can't you just see?"

He heard the room all agree and he left quickly before he done something stupid.

Reaching his room he slams the door shut not even caring how loud it was.

He didn't know wether he should be angry or be angry. Of course he felt angry, how could they so shamelessly talk about him but, the words stuck.

Was he really prideful and annoying? He always tries to stay the humblest he could. Sure, he made jokes but, those had been jokes and they knew that, right? He didn't think he was that annoying either. He was clingy, talkative and hyper. His members loved how lively he was, right?

He then thought back to all the times he would be talking and get brushed off. The times the room would be quiet then loud when he left. The times he'd be left out or pushed aside.

Maybe I really am annoying.

___________________________

"What was that?" Felix asked jumping as a loud bang rang throughout the dorm. Chan shook his head getting up "I don't know; Stay here."

He walked towards the direction of the rooms checking on the others.

"Did one of y'all slam the door?" They were all startled as well.

"No, we thought it was you and Lixie going to sleep." Chan shook his head at the maknae. He then remembered the other person in the dorm and shook his head walking down to the last room.

He knocks once before opening the door.

"Han." Jisung humms from where he was lying in bed back facing Chan so he couldn't see his tear streaked face.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but, you don't need to be slamming the doors. You scared the rest of the members."

"Im sorry Channie, I didn't mean to. I'll watch how hard I close the door next time."

Chan sighs softly smiling "Alright, night Han."

He really was a bother.

_______________
The next morning ...

Chan ended up waking up first and began making breakfast for the rest of the group.

He wasn't no Gordon Ramsey but, he could make some killer waffles.

The next to wake up were be Minho and Hyunjin who slowly made their way towards the delicious smell.

Next was Felix and Changbin, then the maknaes. Only one person was missing, Jisung.

"Where's Han?" The oldest asked.

"I think he's in the bathroom, Channie." He nodded his head passing the food out and everyone immediately scarfing it down not even bothering to breath.

Jisung had finally came down with puffy cheeks from sleep and crazy hair making everyone laugh at him lovingly.

"Hannie, you look so weird." Any other time Hyunjin's comments wouldn't matter to him but, today was different.

He chose to ignore it for now looking over the table.

"You guys ate without me?" Felix shrugged his shoulders "You were taking forever and we were starving."

He rolled his eyes already being done for the day.

"Where's mine at?" He looked over the table not seeing a single one left. Chan looked at him sadly "I'm sorry, these vacuums ate them all." He just shrugs his shoulders "It's fine. I'm not hungry anyway."

Chan sighed annoyed "C'mon Han. Don't act like that, don't pout."

"I'm not pouting. I'm just not hungry." The older rolled his eyes "Whatever."

Jisung felt like he could cry. Why are they being like this.

"We don't have anything to do today. Is there anything you guys would be interested in doing?"

Seungmin's head shot up "The dog park! I have a little Dalmatian I need to visit before she gets sad."

But I'm afraid of dogs, you know this.

"Ok then, do we have any objections?"

Jisung spoke up "Channie?" The oldest looked at him almost bored "What?" The tears were slowly making their way.

"I'm gonna stay here. I have lyrics I need to finish." He just hums.

Minho pulls Jisung to the side "Do you want me to stay with you?" The younger shakes his hand off "No, I'm good. I don't want to annoy you."

"Han-ah, wait a minute." Before he could say anything the younger had already left up the stairs.

"What's his problem?"

Seungmin stood up walking towards the stairs "I'll talk to him."

Seungmin made his way towards Jisungs room knocking lightly before entering.

"Hyung.." Jisung just looked back before continuing with his lyric book "What do you need?"

Seungmin walked towards the chair "Can we talk?" Jisung just sighed turning around giving the younger his attention "What's up?"

Seungmin sighs sitting on the bed "Are you ok?" The older just nods "Yea." Seungmin tilts his head "I know you're lying, you're being snappier than usual."

Snappier? Am I mean to them too?

"I'm sorry. I've just been tired and aggravated with these lyrics. I'll try better."

The younger pouts "Take care of yourself, Hyung. You need to rest and enjoy yourself sometimes too."

The older nods his head "I know. They'll be finished today and I'll be good." The younger nods his head standing up.

"I'll leave you to it. We'll be here for a little while before we leave, if you a change your mind let me know." Jisung just nodded his head watching the younger leave. How he loved Seungmin. He was such a sweetheart when the time called for it.

He just wished he could be closer to the group like he used to be.

Why did he just have to be such a bother?