#38

Y/n's POV :

I looked around myself, I'm in an unknown place.. It looks like a rooftop..

I realised that it's... My own house's rooftop..

Not the house I was born in, the house I'm living now..

"Hello?, Anyone here?"

I called out.. But recived a complete silence..

I blinked my eyes a little seeing the dark sky above..

I again looked around confusingly.. I squinted my eyes as I saw a shadow leaning against the railing..

I rubbed my eyes a bit only to see it was..

Taehyung..

His back was facing me, He was wearing a white t-shirt pairing with a navy blue pants...

What is he doing there?

"Taehyung, what are you doing there? And why are we here..?"

He didn't reply, but he slowly turned around..

I widened my eyes seeing his condition.. His head was bleeding heavily, he has a deep scratch mark on his cheek with blood coming out of it..

His shirt was also covered with blood.. what's happening?

"T-Tae.. what happened to you?"

My eyes started to shed tears seeing his pitiful state..

He didn't replied instead just smiled widely at me..

He raised his arms in the air as if asking for a hug, I tried to walk towards him but I couldn't..

He dropped his arms to the side as his smile faded away..

His eyes suddenly hardened as he looked around me, confusingly I also looked around but widened my eyes seeing a lot of bodies..

None has breathe in it.. suddenly one of them stood up making me flinch..

How?..

Taehyung suddenly did a back flip and landed behind the railing as he holds it firmly..

"TAEHYUNG!!", I screamed fearing for the worst..

He weakly smiled at me.. Every body around me stood up making me gulp in fear..

I tried to take a step back, I can go.. but as I saw Taehyung I tried to walk towards him but I couldn't..

Taehyung lifted his left arm, I got goosebumps seeing him with a gun..He slowly smirked and kissed the gun's tip and admired it like a child looking at a candy..

With the blood flowing from his head and his hand holding a gun.. He looks like a complete devil now..

He shot every single body, the bodies he shot started vanishing in the thin air..

He dropped his gun to the ground, before lifting his both hands,

My eyes widened as if my eyes balls come out of the sockets..

I tried shouting his name but no voice came out of me..

He let his body fall back making me stumble a bit,

His body falls completely and that's when I ran towards the railing.. Taehyung was in his own pool of blood..

"NO!!"

"No!"

"NO!"

I wake up with a loud gasp, I looked at my side hoping to see the face I'm wishing to see but to my shock he's not here..

I immediately checked the bathroom just in case he's in inside..

But unfortunately he's not there, fear got the best of me as I remembered what happened..

I flinched hard remembering him falling off the railing, without wasting any time I ran towards the staircase..

I ran upstairs and opened the door to the rooftop..

I looked around hoping the dream should not be true..

But I saw him, leaning exactly how he did before on the railing..

I ran as fast as I can before crashing into him, hugging him from behind..

I don't want him to turn around, what if he was all injured and bloody.. just like before?

I don't want it..

Author G's POV :

Tae : Y/n.. What happened?

He slowly removed her arms from him before turning around..

Y/n checked him whether he's injured or not.. She again hugged him..

Taehyung was about to speak but stopped as he heard her sobs.. He hugged her back trying to calm her..

Tae : I'm here.. take it slow..

He planted a few kisses on top of her head..

Y/n : I w-was so scared! S-something h-happened to you!

Taehyung smiled softly before speaking,

Tae : Look here! I'm alright.. and I'm alive! Who said something happened to me? Huh? Nothing happened to me..

He spoke so gently with his deep voice like speaking to a five year old kid,

Y/n : I'm g-glad *Hiccup* you are o-okay! *Hiccup*

Tae : You're making me worried.. Let's get to the downstairs, Okay?

Y/n : Mmm..

They both left the rooftop..

Taehyung made Y/n sit on the bed before handing her a glass of water..

Y/n : What time is it? And why did you went to upstairs?

Tae : It's 4:15 in the morning and I got a call from.. you already know him right? Jimin.. I didn't wanted to disturb you, so I went to the rooftop..

Y/n hummed as a response..

Tae : Now, tell me.. what happened?

Y/n : I think I saw a nightmare.. But it felt so real..

Taehyung was about to ask more from her but stopped seeing her zoning out, He took her in his embrace before he softly spoke,

Tae : Hey! It's okay.. it's just a nightmare..

She didn't said anything, Taehyung rocked them back and forth while planting soft kisses on her head..

After a while he felt her body weight fully leaning on him, he looked down and saw her sleeping soundly,

He slowly and carefully placed her on the bed before he also lay beside her..

"Please love me soon.."

To be continue...

Hello Gbaes 💗

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter..

Do vote and comment❤️

Love you all💜

Double update because of Army day special❤️

I should've updated this tomorrow but I won't be online tomorrow 😭

Bye everyone ✌️

Meet you all soon💜