𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"YOU KNOW your going to have to say something to her, right?"  Devi told Deja as she walked her to her first period. "She turned me in." Deja spat crossing her arms. 

Devi looked at the ground then at Deja. "Yeah, but shes still your mom." Devi tried to reason. "im sure she did it to help you out-" Eleanor tried to say but was cut off by deja walking in front of the three girls, anger rising in her. 

"her sending me to juvie is not helping!" Deja spat and walked away fisting her hands. 

 "your sister scares me sometimes." Deja heard Fabiola tell Devi. Deja looked back to see see Devi and her friends still staring as she walked away, How could they not be on her side. shes knowns them since forever. Deja wasnt talking about Devi, she was talking about eleanor and fabiola. Deja knew Devi was on no ones side, since it was between her mom and sister.

Juvie was no help. in fact, it made her hungrier for weed, stealing, fighting. 

it also made her eat fast foods all summer. feeling the taste of something else other then bread made her-- Deja felt herself bump in to someone. "deja?" she heard a boy voice say, making her look up to see a familiar boy, ethan morales. her breath hitch. 

he looked the same from 2 years ago, he just grew a foot taller. Deja un fisted her hands as they both stared at each other. he hovered over her making her slightly blush, she remembered being the same height as him. now, it was totally different. memories washed over her as she stared in to his eyes. 

"are you sure?" He asked as he locked the door to her room. She bit her lip and nodded. "So how do we do this?" he asked watching her take out a condom from her pocket. 

"I-I dont know..?" Deja replied. She watched as ethan got closer and cupped her face, he leaned in. their lips met, she melted in place just feeling his touch. he brought his hand to the hem of her shirt, he tugged it letting her know to take it off.

 she listened and took it off, he slightly helped her. he looked down at her chest, he licked his lips and brought his hand to her right boob. he looked at her then at her neck, he pecked the corner of her lips and trailed them to her neck--

Deja snapped out of her thoughts and looked away She pushed the boy away from her. "watch where your going." she spat and walking off. 

Ethan watched as she left. he looked at the floor, his thoughts filling his mind. "she still has the neckless." he muttered.

"deja!" the girl heard making her turn around to be met with two familiar girls. Alexis and Mae. Her bestfriends. she hasnt seen them for two years, beside writing letters to them and giving them phone calls. 

Deja hugged the two girls without thinking, she tried forgetting the scene that happened and tried to pay attention to her bestfriends. the three girls parted from the hug.