Their Happiest Day

Start from the beginning

Stella walked up to the head of the table. There, the whole scene unfolded in front of her. The animatronics all sat at the sides. Goldie sat herself down next to her brother. They were all looking expectantly at her.

It was here that Stella started to get emotional. She felt a lump form in her throat as she fought get words out. Then, she stumbled back as her eyes turned watery. She had to lift her glasses to wipe her tears.

Freddy noticed this, and stood up. "Stella, are you okay?", he asked in a concerned voice. Then, he walked over and placed his paws around her arms. Stella looked up.

"Y'know, you don't have to do the ritual if you don't want to," Freddy said in his gentle voice. "We could just stay here and-"

Stella interrupted him in a quiet voice. "No, it's okay! I just needed a moment." She slid back from Freddy. Her breathing was lighter now. Then, she tried to force a smile. "Besides, I know how much you guys need this."

Freddy simply murmured a quiet "Okay" and returned to his seat.

Stella then took a deep breath as her composure returned to her. Then, she sang:

Come around, everyone,
Let's celebrate and play!
It's time to have some fun,
'Cause today's your birthday!

So grab your tokens and play
All the arcade games under the sun!
Here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Where Fantasy meets Fun!

After Stella finished her song, everybody waited for something to happen. Then suddenly, the candles were blown out, enveloping the entire room in darkness...

* * *

???? ??, ????, ??:?? am

Stella stood alone in the dark void. She didn't really know where she was. All she knew was that she wasn't in her apartment kitchen anymore. Despite this, she wasn't afraid. She didn't feel like she was in danger in the slightest.

Then, they appeared.

Five glowing lights appeared in front of Stella. The glowing blobs flickered as they became more and more defined. Eventually, the lights became five children (three boys and two girls).

The children were completely monochrome: there was not a lick of color on them. Stranger still, they were all wearing Freddy's mascot masks. The three boys wore Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy masks. Meanwhile, the two girls wore a Chica mask and a yellow Freddy mask.

Before Stella could register what happened, the children's masks started cracking. The cracks spread all across the masks, until eventually crumbling them into pieces. The pieces fell off the children's smiling faces. Then, the children themselves gained color.

Stella couldn't help but smile when she finally saw the freed children. They were all so cute! But, at the same time, a bittersweet feeling rose in her heart. Oh, how young they were taken...

Jeremy (the boy who was Bonnie) ran up and hugged Stella's legs. The other children followed suit.

"You're so big now, Stella!", he giggled.

"And you're all so cute!", Stella replied with a smile.

"Don't call me cute!", Fritz (the boy who was Foxy) growled. He shook his right hand... then stared at it confused. It took him a second to realize why it wasn't a hook anymore.

"We're free," said Cassidy (the girl who was Goldie). She pointed to Stella. "And it's all thanks to you!" All the children cheered to that.

A bright light then appeared above them. Everybody stopped to look at it. It got brighter and brighter, until it eventually filled the whole sky (or, at least the closest thing to a "sky" that a formless void could have).