Chapter 2

"We should get up on stage," Frida suggested as she turned to Agnetha while Benny and Björn were still trying to come up with a way to sneak around without Lena and Mona noticing.

"You're thinking exactly what I'm thinking," Agnetha replied happily with a huge smile on her face. "I know I normally don't like any of this but it would do the two of us a huge favor and also Björn and Benny a huge favor."

"And most importantly," Frida added. "It would do the fans a huge favor. God knows that the last time the four of us reunited as ABBA was I don't know..."

"Maybe 30 years ago?" Agnetha replied, sounding a bit confused. "Didn't we reunite at Görel's 50th? As in all four of us performing together?"

"We did," Frida replied. "But that was a private occasion."

"True," Agnetha replied. "Either way, we should go up to Benny and Björn and tell them our idea. I'm sure the boys will love it."

Frida simply smiled as she and Agnetha got up from their seats with the biggest smiles on their faces, which were something that both Björn and Benny were quick to notice as they were still trying to figure out ways to sneak off without any of their wives noticing. Both guys were very happy to see their women approaching them.

"Oh Björn!" Agnetha exclaimed happily, in almost a sing-song voice that made Björn feel very horny and turned on just by looking at her and hearing her. Unfortunately, it had been ages since Lena turned him on. In fact, she hardly ever did and it was a miracle that she got pregnant twice with Emma and Anna. "Frida and I have an idea!"

"What is it honey?" Björn thought in his mind but he knew he couldn't say reply to Agnetha like that, especially in front of Lena so he had to carefully think of a reply as much as he didn't want to but even then, Lena knew that Björn still has feelings for Agnetha as he had been making it very obvious these last few years and it's very surprising that he and Lena are still married.

"What's the idea?" Benny asked before Björn can say anything, thus beating Björn to it. Björn himself couldn't help but have a bit of an irritated look when Benny asked, which was something he quickly noticed. "Other than the fact that Björn wanted to ask but it's a good thing I asked otherwise Björn would've really embarrassed himself with the way he would've asked Agnetha since he seemed very turned on."

"You know me too well my friend," Björn sighed knowing that his best friend was right. After all, Benny knew Björn well exactly the same way Frida knew Agnetha well. In turn, Agnetha knew Frida very well as did Björn with Benny but most importantly, Agnetha knew Björn very well as did Benny and Frida.

"Anyways, Agnetha and I thought that all four of us can get up on stage," Frida announced, knowing that the conversation was going to go nowhere if she and Agnetha didn't just say their idea.

"Yeah it would be 30 years, I think?" Agnetha replied before scratching her head a little bit trying to remember.

"Yeah it would be 30 years since we reunited in public," Benny replied. "Exactly 30 years ago this month when we performed Tivedshambo for Stig when he appeared on This is Your Life."

"And then we reunited again more times at more private events," Björn replied. "Like at all of our friends birthdays and our families too performing for them."

"Don't forget about the Mamma Mia the musical premieres all around the world," Frida added. "Including the world premiere in London as well as the five year anniversary and the premiere here in Stockholm."

"I remember how much of a big deal the premiere here in Stockholm was," Benny replied. "Especially since the show had been going on for almost 6 years at that point and it was chiquitita's first time seeing the show. We had finally gotten her out of her shell."