He's Your Problem Now (phi is mine part 2)

Comincia dall'inizio

Phayu is a little lost as to what to do after the movie. Should he kiss the cute boy, offer to give him a ride home, both?

Rain looks at him and says, "So where am I sleeping?"

"What?" Phayu asks.

"Sleeping? I can take the sofa if there isn't a spare room, I guess." Rain looks at the sofa critically as if judging its comfort level.

"Uh, I guess you can sleep in the spare room." Phayu says, wondering how Rain always manages to throw him off center.

Phayu shows him the room. "Have a pleasant sleep cycle, P'Phayu," Rain says, standing on his tiptoes and giving Phayu a quick kiss on the lips.

Phayu stares after Rain as he enters the room and closes the door. Finally Phayu shrugs and decides to go to bed, it's been a weird day.

Phayu wakes in the middle of the night to find Rain has crawled into bed with him. He can't help but to wonder about this boy who gets embarrassed about eating with another person, and finds the latest movie releases antiquated but thinks nothing of kissing a virtual stranger or crawling into his bed.

There is one fact Phayu can't deny. "I think I am starting to like you," he whispers. As if he hears him, Rain turns over and snuggles up next to Phayu, Phayu puts an arm around Rain and says, "I am really starting to like you, Rain." Somehow it feels right to fall asleep with Rain in his arms.

Phayu wakes the next morning to find Rain still sleeping. He decides to go have his morning workout. Phayu has a moment of panic as he finishes his workout. He remembers that he has never gotten Rain's number. If Rain has woken up and left while Phayu was working out, Phayu will have no way to find him.

He shouldn't have worried, Rain is there in the living room with Sky when he returns to the house. They are surrounded by bags and a couple boxes.

"What's all this?" Phayu asks.

"I brought Rain's things." Sky says as if the explanation should be obvious.

"His things?" Phayu asks.

"Of course, you don't expect me to move in without my stuff." Rain says, rolling his eyes.

"Move in?" Phayu says. He looks at Sky who shrugs and gives Phayu a look that very much says, he's your problem now.

Phayu isn't sure how it happens but somehow he finds himself carrying Rain's things to the spare room.

Sky leaves him with a list of care instructions and Rain's class schedule. He looks at the list Sky gave him. It has favorite foods, bath and sleep schedules, favorite music, and suggestions for exercise and meditation. Phayu feels a little like he's been handed over care of a mischievous pet.

He calls Saifah to tell him that Rain is going to live with them now.

"Excuse me," Saifah says, "I think I must have misheard because it sounded like you said the guy that you met yesterday and slept with once has moved in."

"We didn't sleep together." Phayu says, but then corrects himself, "I mean we did sleep together but we didn't have sex."

"Phayu, what is going on?" Saifah asks.

"I will let you know when I figure it out." Phayu says hanging up before his twin can argue further.

Phayu decides to take a shower before going back downstairs. Surely Rain can't cause too much trouble in that short time and he is still in his workout clothes, sweat dried to his skin.

Phayu goes downstairs, stopping short as he enters the kitchen. His normally immaculate kitchen looks like it has been hit by a tornado. Rain, covered in flour, is standing in front of the fridge looking totally baffled. There looks to be an entire dozen broken eggs on the floor. There is a bottle of milk turned over on the counter spilling onto the floor. Cheese and vegetables are scattered everywhere.