" we have to Talk"

( Part Two)

I could feel my face get pale with fear.

" I-" were the only words you could choke out of your mouth it felt like you were being strangled by the fear.

The Demon Looked at me With nothing but pure anger written on his face " what's wrong?.." he smiled wickedly

At this point I started shaking, I wanted to run but my knees felt glued to the ground.

The demon knelt down to the ground lifting up my chin " Look at me.." he said , his voice low and husky

I felt like vomiting as he made eye contact with me my muscles tensed more than ever .

" You have such nice pearly eyes.." He growled with a evil smirk.

"Please..don't.." I managed to strangled those few words out of my throat.

I trembled and could feel tears falling down my face.." please don't kill me.." I cried out softly .

Through the blurriness of my tears all I saw was the Demon reaching his other arm towards my face. "This Won't hurt for long" he Chuckled evilly.

This is it ..this was gonna be the night where I would die without ever doing anything in my life..I wanted to become a professional writer and move to Tokyo..

As I prepared myself to be killed I could hear the faint noises of feet running around us .

" Sekido!!" Another Male Voice roared from the left side .

I opened my eyes and saw That the demon in front of me was About to Bite my arm.

" we have to Leave Sekido! " came from another Demon similar looking to the one in front of me ..but His eyes were green.

I jumped as I saw another similar looking demon slide To the side of us " There's a hashira here!" This one cried..his eyes were a beautiful shade of blue.

" Idiots! Why are you cowering!" The Demon with the red eyes Growled " Where is Urogi!?" he demanded .

" He's on his W-" The Green Eyed demon Stopped as Another one with Eagle like features swooped down with Terrifying speed and Carried him with its Large talons as feet. " Sekido!! it'll be Day Soon and This one uses Poison!" The eagled one roared before Disappearing into the distance with the Blue one following after .

The red eyed demon stood up and Stomped His staff Making a Big Electrical Cracking noise that Shot out throughout the forest " consider you being lucky this night..but trust my words I will be back for you dear.." he Growled and disappeared only leaving a trail of Dirt and wind flying in his place.

I Stood there in Shock As I winced and Looked at my arm where there was a Large gash On my Arm.

I held it as it was Dripping Blood which scared me .

I looked around and heard Super fast Feet pattering. I Gasped and Hid behind the tree I sat at. I Held my breath thinking it was another demon.

" Helloo?" A sweet voice called

It was female!

" Is there anyone here injured! I heard voices and one wasn't a demon" She whistled

I peeked my head From the tree and saw a Short woman Looking around .

She noticed me and Flew towards me with Abnormal speed.

" Oh you poor Dear..this gash looks deep.." she Said Solemnly as she removed my hand that was putting pressure on my gash .

" I take it This is the first time you've seen demons?" She looked up at me as she was wrapping my gash .

I look at her confused.

" your eyes..they've lost Their Sparkle.."

I look down at my arm that was shaking on its own..

" poor girl.. you're traumatized.." she looked at me ,her eyes were big and purple ..they kinda reminded me of bug eyes..

After that night I remember the lady introduced herself As lady Kocho she was a demon slayer with a hashira rank that was apparently the highest rank she explained that These Demons would Prey on this village at night , she also mention that he had sent some of her trainees to slay these demons.

They had all been slaughtered ..

I remember I barely ate or went out after that night even after 4 months passed .

As I was sitting in my room staring At the wall.

My mother knocked at my door .
"Yui?.. we have to talk "