"Well. yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen." Charlie replied, narrowing her eyes slightly at the mention of said angel. "Wait, you talked with Adam?" The heiress asked, subtle shock crossing her face. Vaggie nodding in reply. Sucking in some air Angel glanced over. "What's wrong toots? Y'know the guy?" The adult star asked, raising a brow curiously. "Ah, not important." Y/n waved him off, earning a shrug from the spider demon. Watching Charlie scroll through her phone scrolling down her thumb hovered over the screen. Hesitating. "What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" Husk asked, raising a brow in suspicion. "No, we just have never been close. Not like him and Y/n anyways. After he and split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something." Husk just nodded, none of the information registered. Turning to the others he shrugged. "Daddy issues." Angel shrugged, patting the h/c head of hair with one of his free arms. "Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." "Angel-" 

Niffty was twirling a knife in her hands. Admiring the sharp object with glittering eyes. "The ultimate bad boy." Niffty laughed, her sharp teeth glinting subtly in the warm lighting of the hotel, Angel slightly concerned took the knife away, "bet he's scary."

Charlie finally pressed the contact, the quiet buzz of her phone the only thing being heard among the given silence of the room. 

"Hey Bitch, ~" Yup that is apparently your father. 

"Hi, Dad." Charlie winced, watching the h/c gave her a weak thumbs up. 

"You know where I am Dad. I've told you before." Charlie pressed awkwardly, noticing the group of her hopefully termed friends watch either in disinterest or awkward hopefulness. 

"I told you when you called me five months ago, or did you not listen?" Charlie asked, her tone was strained, as if she was using all her power to not yell at hells king.

"Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?" The youngest of the Morningstar's asked, earning a hand on her shoulder from her sister, the taller of the two giving her a gentle smile. 

Charlie sighed, walking around as Y/n went back to Angel dust, resting her head on his shoulder. The confused look, now that she noticed it was adorned on most of their faces. "Listen Dad, I've got kind of a big ask."

"I need to speak to Heaven. Well, whoever's in charge up there, above Adam, above anybody. I need to go to the top." The blonde asked, doing a motion that would indicate going upwards, getting encouraging motions from most.

Charlie was fed up, fed up her dad wasn't the man he used to be and fed up with the fact he didn't care as much as he used to about her and Y/n. "Look Dad," Charlie muttered, looking away while Vaggie listened intently, her brows furrowed due to nerves. "I don't ask you for much, I never have, but this, this is really important to me. It's the most important thing I've ever done. And I... need you. I need your help." Charlie tried to explain, holding her girlfriends' hand for comfort between the both of them. 

"Please! Just come see what I'm trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea. And Heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please, Dad." Charlie pleaded, feeling the soft tap of her sister's finger on her shoulder, the h/c motioning something before Charlie just shrugged it off, unable to tell what she meant.