25

_CINEMA_
•••
JADA'S POV
•••

After all the stress with Mike and his job, Bailey and I finally had time to chill ourselves. I'd bought us tickets to go watch the new Creed movie that'd come out a couple weeks ago. It was a spin off from the rocky films so I hope it's good.

It was a suprise because otherwise he  would've paid. I made sure I had extra money for popcorn and drinks. The movie was at 4, so I knocked on his bed room door at around 3 because I knew he was still in bed.

"Come in," I heard him grumble, his voice was muffled, probably from his bedsheets. I clicked the door open and rolled my eyes when I saw him laying in bed with his face stuffed in a pillow. "You awake? It's 3." I say, sitting on his bed.

"No," He grumbled, he sighed and sat up, still in his pyjamas, "What's up?" He asked, rubbing his head.

"Get up, we're going cinema at 4," U say, "We're leaving at half 3."

"What movie?" Was all he asked in response, classic answer if I'm being honest.

"Creed," I tell him and a wide grin spread on his face, "I bought tickets for us,"

He grins and looked at the tickets in my hand. "You didn't have to do that," He said and I just smile. He puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

I get up from his bed, "Get dressed," I told him, moving towards the door. He chucked a pillow at me and I quickly chucked it back, I heard a muffled laugh as I left his room.

I went back to my room to sort my looks out quickly before we left. I raked my hair with moose and touched up my light layer of makeup.

15 minutes later, Bailey knocked on my door and I quickly called for him to come in. "You ready?" He asked, I turn around and nod, I watch a smirk spread on his face.

"Yep," I say, pretending not to notice his smirk. I grabbed my bag, my jacket from my wardrobe and put my shoes on. We went downstairs and I went into the office quickly. "Mike, we're leaving," I said.

"What time are you coming back?" He asked.

"Movies at 4, it's, like, two hours long and we're gonna get food after," I explain, "We'll probably be home around 8?"

"No later than 9." He warns, "Remember the rules?" The two of us groan, "Listen, take care of your bus cards, keep your phone's juiced up, no canoodling and-"

"Call you if we somehow end up in Manchester or something." I recite from memory.

"Oh and don't forget too-"

"Update you on our whereabouts." Both of us said in sync.

"Now can we please, leave," I almost beg, my arms folded and getting bored of this routine.

"Get out of here, you two," Mike joked, we finally left out the front door and ignored his final reminders of keeping our phones juiced up.

We got on the tram and took it all the way to the retail park where the cinema, the arcade, JD, sports direct and a bunch of food places like Burger King are.