Ethan?

You sat silently in your room when you heard the door creak open. You assumed it was one of your roommates- Chad or Ethan. You didn't really know Ethan well, but he seemed pretty chill. After scrolling through your phone for a little while, you got up to use the bathroom. As you opened the door, you jumped a bit. You saw Ethan in a ghost face cloak adjusting his mask. He looked over at you, but as you turned to run away, he sprinted towards the door and slammed the door behind you. Your back was pressed up against the door, as you shook with fear. His arms were on both sides of you, as you squeezed your eyes shut and tilted your head away.

    "Hey, hey, hey!" Ethan said. "It's ok, it's ok"

   "Christ are you gonna kill me?" You tried to hide your fear. Were you really gonna die today?

   "Hey, Im not gonna hurt you" he whispered. "But.. you can't tell anyone, ok?" He watched as you hesitated at his question. "If you tell anybody I might have to.. kill you." He said. "I really don't want to kill you, y/n. You're the nicest person in the group.. and you're really pretty" he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

   You held back your smile as you got flustered. "Ok" you said softly.

   You two looked at each other for a minute, just silently adoring each other. How could you forgive him after finding out he's a killer? He put a hand on your cheek and looked at your lips. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in. Your lips smashed together as you leaned against the door, when all of a sudden you heard the front door bust open.

   "IM HOMEEE" shouted Chad. You and Ethan pulled away quickly at the sound, looking around panicked.

   You pushed Ethan back and put your hand on the knob of the bathroom door. Ethan gripped his hand over yours.

   "Remember" he whispered, motioning a finger over his mouth, as in don't tell anyone what just happened or I'll kill you

   You nodded.

   "Anyone home?" Chad called out.

   "Yup!" You replied, opening the bathroom door.

   "Where's Ethan?" He asked. "Is he still at Econ?"

   You shrugged. "Yeah I guess"