~{1 a meeting}~

Xie lian was walking through a lush green forest in search of scraps or trash laying about. He knew that most people who traveled there tended to leave their trash behind "hmm what a shame this is such a beautiful place such a shame its ruined by so much garbage" xie lian thought to himself as he continued to walk and grab trash on the trail. as xie lian walked he dozed off in awe of the forests beauty.

as he walked he started to sense evil energy coming from a cave near by out of curiosity and boredom he went towards the direction of the energy. as he walked closer he found less and less scraps near "at least some part of this forest is clean" xie lian said under his breath. he finally reached the area in which the evil energy was strongest at which was an entrance of a cave a deep and dark cave. Xie lian  contemplated going inside and in the end decided to check inside it wasn't like he would die if he entered. As he walked on the unsteady ground with a flame in had look around he noticed multiple drawings that looked like they were done by a young child who was drawing for the first time "why would these drawings be here?" xie lian wondered. there were reappearing characters in almost every drawing one colored with white, yellow and touches of red and whenever this white character would appear a small red one would appear as well.

He continued to walk deeper into the cave fixated on the paintings on the wall they got better by the second it went from novice drawings to professional drawings that could be in actual religious temples. xie lian had been admiring the drawings so much he hadn't payed any attention to his footing and he fell into a hole in the ground "oop-" xie lian said snapping back to reality as he sent ruoye to grab the edge of the hole but strangely enough there was a barrier blocking ruoye " dang it!" xie lian said as he fell down a seemingly endless void. xie lian closed his eyes bracing for when he hit the ground he of all people knew it wouldn't be a pretty sight to see. as he felt he suddenly felt a hand hold onto his back and the back of his knees slowing his fall. xie lians eyes stayed shut tight but he suddenly heard a slightly deep voice telling him "hello their gege"

(sorry its short i just found a good place to stop ;>)

btw pls give constructive criticism i do want to get better :D