Old Faces and New Truths

Zacznij od początku

"When it comes to these killings, yes, as history shows the ones closest to us are the ones who end up stabbing you in the back. In our case, literally" DJ said.

"Fine you want to know what I find funny" Wayne then gets out of his seat and walks out of the room for a second before coming back inside with a gun wrapped in a plastic evidence bag.

DJ rolled his eyes at the display and sighed.

"How you got this gun without having the proper license for it? Where did you get this from" he asked?

"It was a gift" DJ answered.

"From who".

"My uncle".

"What's his name".

"Uncle"

"What's his name on his birth certificate"

"Sorry I wasn't there when they passed those out," DJ said smugly.

"Keep it up smartass, I can do this all night," Wayne said glaring.

"We've been here all night, it's morning time now jackass" DJ replied angrily.

"Alright Dewey that's enough-" Sam said.

"Maybe I should look into your history and see what I can dig up" Wayne threatened.

DJ scoffed at his words."Dig all you want you won't find anything" DJ said.

"Oh I don't know about that after all you were involved with Jason and Greg's arrest last night...". Sam and Tara turned to him in shock while DJ kept his eyes on Wayne.

"What?" Tara said surprised.

"What are you talking about," Sam asked.

"Oh you didn't tell me your friends," Wayne asked with a smile. "

"Dwight was the main reason why Greg and Jason were in police custody last night. He gave us all the evidence we needed to make the arrest. If it wasn't for him, Laura Crane would be dead right now" Wayne said.

Sam and Tara had wide eyes at the information and couldn't believe the words that were coming from his mouth. DJ stopped glaring at Wayne and turned to the two sisters.

"I'll explain later," he said to them. Tara nodded her head but couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Moving past that do any of you have anyone that might want to Target you," he asked. The three went quiet and thought back before shaking their heads.

"Not anyone who's still alive," Tara said. Wayne made a face and turned to Tara. "Yikes," he said.

The door opened and an officer came and gave the three a quick smile before turning to Wayne. "FBI is here claiming jurisdiction," the man said.

Wayne frowned at the news "Where are they" Wayne asked getting out of his seat. He walked out of the room leaving the three alone.

DJ got up from his seat and walked around the room stretching. "When were you going to tell us," Tara asked softly.

DJ turned around and saw Sam and Tara looking at him for answers. "When I was done. When it was over" he answered.

Before she could reply the door opened and an officer came in letting them know they were free.

They each grab their jackets and things before walking out of the room. On the way out DJ spotted a familiar blonde-haired woman talking with Wayne.