"For what?! The position I worked hard for?!"

"Ugh... I heard she's the perfect little angel. *scoffs* I wonder what they'll do when they find out she stole her sisters fiance"

***

Ilsa arrived at the Zyria estate. A family full of green eyed people. People rely on them for news all around the empire.

What ever secret you tell them, don't expect them to keep it to themselves.

A few hours later the secret will be known all around the empire and it will no longer be a secret.

Isla just wants a bit of revenge for stealing her fiancé. (Hehe)

***

"Ilsa!!" Audrey runs up to her offering her a seat.

"Thank you" Ilsa nods and smiles at Audrey.

"I'm so happy you came! I've been so lonely these past few days..."

"I'm honoured! I love being with you"

"I'm flattered! Would you like tea?"

"Sure."

A few minutes after talking Ilsa finally brought up the fact that her sister stole her fiancé.

"I heard you'll be going back to the Lenox Empire in a few days?" - Audrey

"Oh yeah, I'm now cured and I have to go back now..." -Ilsa

"Awww I'll miss you so much" - Audrey

"I will too, you can come visit me at anytime." -Ilsa

"I promise I will!" -Audrey

"The thing is... I don't wanna go back." -Ilsa

"Oh? Why?" Audrey suddenly leaned in and got interested.

"Well... I'm not sure if I mentioned that my fiancé was the 2 bf prince?"

"No? You didn't?..." Audrey's eyes widened a bit but then went back to normal. She just kept on nodding and listening carefully to what Ilsa said.

"Well he used to... until my sister stole him from me."

"W-what..."

"Yeah.."

Audrey's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe a sister would do that? Especially since she's heard that Isabella was a kind and frail young lady.

"And you've been training for the position? Right?..."

"Mhm" Ilsa nods her head in disappointment. She looked like she was about to burst into tears. (Of course she was faking it 😝)

Audrey comforted her and said she didn't deserve both of them.

***

A few minutes later she finally left and arrived back at her mansion.

She got dressed and ate dinner. She was finally about to go to sleep when she thought of Jill. She tapped her fingers.