She enjoys this of course. Ever since she was a kid, she was always pampered and was always the centre of attention. They all forgot that she even had a twin sister. They all expect her to outshine Ilsa for when she comes back when they don't even know what she looks like. Everyone likes her and adores her. She's perfect in everyone's eyes. Almost every male noble in the Lenox empires inlove with her.But she always wants more...

***

Ilsa sits down and looks around the room before looking at her healthy breakfast.A watermelon, strawberry, and pineapple plater. Ilsa's used to eating alone every single day being accompanied by Rose. They always understood each other since their age gap wasn't far from one another. Rose is 15 years old and their age gap is only 2 years.

Ilsa ate happily since Rose was there to talk to her. She only uses Jill when she's alone to avoid suspicion and rumours that she was talking to herself.

A few minutes later she finally finished her food. She decided to stay in the main living room where she will open Floyd's letter.

Rose handed it to her in an excited manner. Ilsa was still confused on why she's only receiving one now since she going back to the Lenox empire in a few days.

She peeled of the wax stamp and took out the piece of paper. She was a bit nervous since this was her first time hearing from Floyd. Both of them don't know how they look like. She committed 2 years to learning buisness (even tho she hated it in her past life) to get ready for her position as the Grand duchess.

She opened it and started reading. To her horror this wasn't the letter she was expecting. Her eye brows furrowed and she blinked continuously, not believing what she just read.

Rose looked at her in a confused face.

***

Dear Ilsa,

I would like your approval to cancel our engagement. I am sorry but I could not help but fall inlove with your sister. I've known her all my life, and she is a seeet and loving girl. While i barely even know you. I don't know how you look, your personality. I'm sure there is someone out there who would want to marry you.

Yours sincerely,

Floyd Clarance Lenox

***

Ilsa read the letter out loud and gritted her teeth. Rose looked at her with a worried face.

"Miss... are you alright?"

"I'm fine rose, prepare my letter of approval. Ijust need to be alone for a while"

' I'm not in the right position to disagree with a prince. Everyone knows that... so I don't have a choice.'

"Ok miss"

Rose ran out the room with her head down.

Not even a second later Ilsa stood up and threw the letter away.

"What the hell!"

"T-this..."

"How dare he!"

"I've been training for the past 2 years and he just decides to ruin it?"

"And her! She's my sister! What kind of sister would steal her own sisters fiancé!"

"She's been out there flirting with him?!"