part 3 (2 months later)

after the past events the 4 of us bonded and became good friends. me and nick were bestfriends and chris and i were only friends because chris figured out i had a thing for matt and didn't want to interfere with me and matts friendship. one day when i came over to their house nick was out with his friends and chris was asleep, so matt answered the door. "hi matt, is nick here?" i asked. "no he's not home" matt responded. "oh ok" i said as i began to turn around and leave but before i could matt rasied his voice slightly to make sure i could hear and said "you can chill with me. i mean only if you want to" i could feel myself smile and i instantly turned around and walked inside. matt held the door open and i saw him smirk slightly as i entered the house. "what do you wanna do?" he asks me. "hmm, i'm kinda hungry maybe we should make something.. like pasta?" i respond. "yeah of course" matt replies as we walk to the kitchen and he grabs the ingredients. once we placed the pasta in the pot on the stove i began to stir and matt poured the sauce in. while i was stiring he placed his hand over mine and helped me. i turned to look at him and he was already smiling staring into my eyes. then suddenly i was startled by the front door opening, it was nick. "HEYY GUYS IM BACK" he shouts not expecting matt to be up, or to see me here. "hey nick!" i say followed by matt saying "hi nick". "what are you guys up to" nick says curiously. "just making pasta, want some?" i ask. "no i just had something to eat. thanks tho" he replies. me and matt finished eating and cleaned up the bowls. "hey guys there's a party on at the beach later, wanna go?" nick asks. "yeah i'm down" matt says "same" i reply. nick went downstairs to check if chris was awake and he was, nick invited him to come with us to the party and he said yes. once it got closer to the time i texted my mom to pick me up so i could go get ready, nick took his stuff and got ready with me. i was wearing a black mini dress with my brunette hair down and wavy. i painted my nails black and so did nick. i wore rings, a silver butterfly necklace and bracelets. i wore black platform converse aswell. once we were ready matt came to pick me and nick up. i heard the horn beep which meant he was outside. "you ready?" nick says as i touch up my smokey eye makeup look. "yeah let's go" i reply.