[CLOSED] Pride In Neverland

Welcome, Neverlanders!

Join us in celebrating Pride Month in Neverland as we kick off our exciting writing contest for June 2023. This is your chance to showcase your exceptional writing skills and be a part of our vibrant community!

PROMPT

Write a short story of up to 1500 words about how you would imagine the celebration of Pride Month in Neverland.

RULES

All entries must be written specifically for this contest and written in English.

Entries should contain up to 1500 words.

You can publish your story as a new book or in an existing short story collection on your profile.

You can submit up to TWO (2) short stories.

You can also collaborate together on your entry. In the case of winning the contest, the account that publishes the story will receive all the prizes.

Your entry must adhere to the given prompt mentioned at the beginning of the chapter. Please also include the prompt at the beginning of your story.

Entries should be submitted through the FORM given in the comment section. You'll also find the submission form in the description of our profile.

Entries should be submitted until June 30th, 2023 at 23:59 PM EST Time the latest to be eligible for judging.

You can submit entries that are mature as long as they adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines. If you're unsure on what mature content is, you can read more via the link of Wattpad's Content Guidelines provided in the comment section.

The winners will be announced during July 2023.

PRIZES

An exclusive WINNER Sticker.

The WINNING Short Stories will be featured in our Contest Winner Reading List (only if it is a stand-alone book).

The WINNING Short Stories will be featured in our Anthology.

A Shoutout on the Message-Board of our profile.

Disclaimer

This entire event was created, prepared, hosted, and will be judged by a group of regular Wattpad users who are passionate about the genre and theme of this profile. This contest is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff, so they play no part in any judging processes this event might go through. Our team reserves the right to refuse entries or submissions to this event that do not meet our pre-set required criteria, are inappropriate, are triggering, and/or violate Wattpad's Content Guidelines in any way. Any feedback given is at our discretion, but we are not obliged to do so. Any guidelines listed and decisions from the team and judges are final.