FREE COVERS

Message me for what you're going for and I'll happily make you one!

I am learning to use Photoshop, and wish to have some more practice! What better way than to give back to the Wattpad community? I'm no pro, but I have the tools to make it better than the generic Wattpad cover maker... I promise...

UPDATE: I'm currently writing a fully fledged #nobacksies book... I'm consumed if you can even imagine. I still have as of August 1st 2016, 8 more chapters and at least 20k words to send in by September 1st, so... if I don't respond immediately please understand. When the book's finished I'll let you guys know and I will most likely self-publish on amazon online if you want a cheap e-reader version, but I still have to finish it :0 I'll try my best to respond fast though!!

GUIDELINES:
1. Message me. Comments are great for questions, but I'd like to talk to you separately and efficiently to get you what you want.

2. Must be following me.

3. If you're not comfortable giving me an email address, I will post them in the media as a new chapter on here. I prefer email because it retains the quality better but I can work around it.

Looking forward to talking to you!

EDIT: PLEASE READ LAST CHAPTER UPDATE