just been doin me 🔥🔥🔥

comments

madiflipowicz can you do you in la pls imy
lexisummers i'm coming home soon don't fret 🤞

madiflipowicz prettiest ever
lexisummers ily ILY I LOVE YOUUUU
madiflipowicz bitch ily too

madiflipowicz the makeup sink is so girl
lexisummers girlhood 🔛🔝

user1 she's always up to something 🙄
user2 always dilly dallying

user3 lexi active era ???
lexisummers don't get used to it i fear

christophersturniolo fire caption 🔥
lexisummers preciate it 🙏🙏

user4 chris and lexi omgggg??
user5 her and chase JUST broke up

user6 this is so summer
user7 she's like in every summer show ever so

user fuckkk i need her life

chasequinn bros a surfer
lexisummers bro almost drowned
chasequinn eek 😬
lexisummers we 🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙

nicolassturniolo 10/10 photo dump
lexisummers from the master photo dumper himself 🙏🙏 i'm honored ty nick

nicolassturniolo lexi come back challenge!!
lexisummers i'm international atm 😘😘
nicolassturniolo girl aren't you in florida?
lexisummers wiat does international not mean like in a different state?!?!?
nicolassturniolo NO 😦😦

user8 alr. stop playin and announce a new project neowwww
lexisummers no ❤️❤️

user9 me acting surprised she's in florida rn
lexisummers fuckkkk tmz alr got me well the soft launch isn't very fun now

"wait so are the triplets staying with you?" lexi asked.

her and madi sat at madi's kitchen island, eating bowls of mac and cheese. lexi's suitcases and bags were sprawled around madis house, the girl not bothering to go home before she stopped at her best friend's house to catch up. so, lexi sat across from madi, eating mac and cheese that was far too buttery for her liking but she didn't complain, as they caught eachother up on their lives.

no matter where lexi went, she always found herself back here. in madi's house, gossiping and giggling with her best friend. lexi had practically grown up at the flipowicz's, everytime she came back to it after months away shooting some show or going on a press tour, she felt like a little kid again. all of the sudden she was 10 years old, moving the couch cushions so they could jump on it over excitement, about what their lives would be like, what project lexi was working on that would help her "make it big." the house held a lot of significant memories for the girl, that and the people living in it are why she always came back.

"yeah" madi nodded, "for a few more months at least."

"hm" lexi felt herself start to smile.

"so you get to see chris," madi teased.

lexis eyes went wide, "shh" she shushed her, "keep your voice down."

"don't you want him to know?" madi asked playfully.

"no, i don't actually have a whole crush on him, i just think he's cute" lexi explained.

madi gave her a knowing look, "alright" she agreed slowly.

"so-" just as the blonde started again, they were halted by the sound of footsteps. chris sturniolo appeared under the kitchen doorway. his hair was fluffy, but messy, and his cheeks were slightly red and puffy. his eyes squinted like the bright light hurt his eyes. his appearance and the fact he was in his pajamas hinted that he had just woken up. ignoring that it was almost 3pm and he appeared to have just rolled out of bed, lexi thought he looked extra cute.

"oh hey," chris looked at lexi like he wasn't expecting her and almost immediately started to run his hands through his hair, as if to try and tame it, "uh hi lexi."

"hey chris" she responded, trying to sound as casual as possible.

chris walked towards the fridge, going to grab something. when lexi turned back to madi, her best friend started making very rapid gestures towards chris and the fridge, then to lexis empty soda bottle. lexi had a moment where she just shot madi a fake dirty look before rolling her eyes in defeat and shifting her gaze back to chris.

"um can you grab me a dr pepper," lexi asked,
"please..." she added trying to make it less awkward.

"yea" he shifted through the fridge more before coming out with a dr pepper bottle in one hand and a pepsi in the other, "here," chris handed it to her.

"thank you" lexi smiled.

"no problem" she could've sworn he blushed.

lexi turned back to madi as chris left the room. the two girls sat in silence until they were sure chris had gone back to his room and was out of earshot.

"you are the fakest person ever," lexi laughed.

madi shrugged, "i am trying to put you on here."

"i'm not gonna date him."

"me when i lie," madi joked, raising her eyebrows at lexi as to say 'i don't believe you.'

"shut up" lexi told her, giggling a bit, "i wont, i swear."

madi stood up to clean her now empty bowl, "you say that now, but my match making skills are insane."

"alright now you're the one lying," lexi accused.

"when have my skills ever let you down?" madi scoffed.

lexi raised one eyebrow, "uh i don't know, me and chase?"

"well-" madi went silent, trying to think of a retort, "you dated him, so."

"yes and then i proceeded to break up with him" lexi reminded her.

madi took a deep breath, "ok well i'm not gonna let you down this time."

"no you won't because there is so this time," lexi said in clear certainty, "because we dont want eachother."

"i'm like 101% certain that you do because it's obscenely obvious but i guess i'll just mind my own business then," madi crossed her arms.

lexi narrowed her eyes, "good, because there's no way me and him are ever gonna happen."

madi nodded, but both those girls knew the truth. that lexis liking of chris was much deeper then she claimed, and it seemed his liking for her was growing too.

a/n
don't read this and think they're gonna just get together bc they like eachother...who do u think i am it can NEVER be that easy 🤞

ignore that the beach photos are obnoxiously not in florida idc 😝

ok also for context i decided to make her an actress so like she was a child actor on disney and shit so she's like super famous. and also her dad is a director so it's kinda nepotism but we move. assume she has the roles lilah has irl like in obx and tsitp but bigger roles in them yk

lexi and madi my sillies 🤗🤗

dr pepper girl and pepsi boy pairing is sooo

with love,
sades 💗