Switching Cutiemarks

"Wow I almost feel bad eating this. It's adorable!" Starlight says as the group is having breakfast with Celestia.

"Like I said I enjoy this part." Celestia says as a tired Luna walks in.

"Hi." Luna says as she eats a banana peel and begins to leave.

"Uh Princess Luna could you possibly wait one moment?" Alexis asks as Luna stops.

"As you both know the map sent us here for a reason and we think we've found out what it is." Starlight says.

"Really? Oh that is wonderful girls. What is it?" Celestia asks happily.

"Well we think it might be... you two." Alexis says nervously.

"I beg your pardon?" Celestia asks annoyedly.

"Excuse me?" Luna asks annoyedly.

"We think you're accidentally hurting each other's feelings." Starlight says.

"Without realizing it of course." Alexis says.

"Princess Celestia does it bother you that Luna never notices the wonderful breakfasts that you prepare for her?" Starlight asks as she looks at Celestia.

"Yes. It does." Celestia says as she looks away.

"And Princess Luna tell Celestia how you feel when she never acknowledged the work you put into lining the hallway with lavender every night." Alexis says as she looks at Luna..

"I... Well it's not the best feeling. I'm sorry I never noticed you make fruit faces on pancakes. But nights are long for me! You might be a morning pony but I am half asleep!" Luna says annoyedly as she looks at Celestia..

"You think I don't get tired? I'm exhausted. Oh I apologize for not noticing flowers in a wall sconce but by the time I get to retire for the night I can barely see straight. Even so I still make an effort to smile." Celestia says angrily as she smiles.

"Like smiling is so hard!" Luna says angrily.

"I-I-I-I'm sure that's not what Princess Luna meant to say." Starlight says as she tries to intervene with no luck.

"Is that what exhausts you? Smiling and being adored by everypony?" Luna asks angrily

"And you have it so much worse do you? You spend your evenings flitting around giving ponies lovely dreams! Oh, it sounds just awful." Celestia says angrily.

"Okay maybe we should all just take a breath." Alexis says.

"Don't presume to know what it is like to govern the dream realm!" Luna shouts angrily.

"And yet you know exactly what it's like to be me? Oh please." Celestia says angrily.

"Enough! There! Now you'll know exactly what it's like to be each other!" Starlight shouts as she casts a spell engulfing Celestia and Luna in it.

"Starlight what did you do?" Aleixs asks in alarm as everyone sees Celestia and Luna's cutiemarks were switched.

"I went with my gut?" Starlight asks nervously.

"Switch our cutie marks back this instant." Celestia says angrily.

"My apologies Your Majesties. But I can't even if I wanted to. This spell lasts twenty-four hours. It may have been extreme but... I think it's still a good idea." Starlight says.

"What?" Celestia asks angrily.

"I have to agree. This is extreme but you said yourselves that neither of you believes the other has it harder." Alexis says.