Chapter 6

Lucas POV

After I got ready for the day after waking up I walked to the dinning pavilion and ate breakfast. all of the Chaos team was at the table and Percy smirked. "Oh no" I say. Then he runs over to the fire and puts a pancake in. "Really Wave Storm"I say. "Yes really
I should put food in the fire for you since your a god" he said. "2 can play that game oh all mighty primordial" I say to him. now all the campers were watching us and I threw my eggs in the fire. He glared at me and I smirked. "Your gods?" One camper asked. "No I'm a god and he's a primordial" I say. All the campers bow. "Don't bow I don't like it" we both say. Then Thalia smirked and said " you sound like Percy and Lucas". Then I went over to Chiron. "Hey Chiron can I teach the campers a bit?" I said. "Yes of course Alpha" he said. I walked to the arena and seen some campers fighting there. I walked over to them and I smiled through my hood. Then the hunters came and my eyes widened. Lily was running ahead of them and was looking back and she crashed into me. She fell backwards and scraped her leg. She looked up at me with fear. "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you" I say. I walk over to her and pick her up. My hand glows golden and I put my hand on Lily's leg. It healed instantly. "Who's your godly parent?" I ask her. "Dementer" Lily said quietly. "Can I feel your wing?" Lily asked me. i smile and I bring my wings out. She feels it. "It's so soft" Lily giggled. I reached over to my wing and I pluck a feather an I give it to her. "Thank you" she says. "Your welcome" I say to her. I pick her up and put her on my shoulders. She starts to laugh. Then there was a flash and 14 Olympians stood there. (Hestia and Hades are Olympians). They were all smiling. "Olympians why are you here?" I asked. "Well after Percy Jackson died Zeus took away the rule about not being able to see your kids and he became a better ruler" Athena said. "Oh" I say. "Well I am going to start train the campers so could you move back a bit please" I asked them. then I reached for Lily. "Awwww" Lily whined. "Fine you can stay there but you have to be careful" I say to her. "Ok" she exclaims. Then I walk over to the campers. "Ok we are going to start training by pairing up and start with swords" I say. They all go over to the sword rack and get swords. They all pair up and and start to duel. I walk over an correct the campers. After we are done training the conch horn sounded for lunch. I walked up to the pavilion and the gods were sitting at their tables. "So you are a god?" Thalia asks. "Yes I'm a god, I'm the god of time, heroes, speed, elements, shadows and light" I say to them. "Well I'm a hero so you should bless me" Nathan said. "Bullcrap you are not a hero you are a villain" I yell at him. he shrinks back down and I go and sit beside Bianca. "Can I reveal who I am?" Bianca asks. "Yes go ahead is there anyone else who wants to reveal themselves?" Percy asks. Me and everyone else except Luke and Percy put up their hand. "Alright most of my warriors are going to reveal themselves" Percy says. The people that wanted to reveal themselves wet up front and I grab Bianca's hand she smiles at me. First Zoe goes "I am Huntress or you know me as Zoe Nightshade" she says. Artemis run upfront and hugs Zoe so do the rest of the hunters. "How are you alive?" Artemis asks. "Wave Storm brought me back to life and said I deserved a second chance. She looked at Percy and said "thank you". "So are you going to be joining the hunters again?" Thalia asked hopefully. "I'm sorry I can't I'm dating someone" Zoe said with her head down. "Who is it" Artemis asked her. "Sacrifice" she said pointing at Luke. "You take good care of Zoe or I will find you" she exclaimed. "Yes ma'am" he said doing a mock salute. "I'm angel or as you know me Bianca di Angelo" she said. "Hades and Nico ran up to her and hugged her. "it's good to see you Bianca" Nico said. "Before you ask lady Artemis I'm not rejoining the hunters for the same reason as Zoe" Bianca said. "Ok" Artemis said. "Who are you dating?" Thalia asked. she smiled and pointed at me. I grabbed my hood and said " I'm alpha as most of you know me Lucas Greyson" I said. Lily ran up to me and hugged my legs. i picked her up. "I knew you would come back" she said. Then she started to cry into my shoulder. "Its okay don't cry" I told her. "Why are you crying?" I asked her. "I just missed you so much" she said. I smiled and said " I hopefully won't leave you after this war" I said. She smiled at me and I put her down. She went back to the hunters and Thalia smiled at me I smiled back. Then everyone else that wanted o revealed themselves. Then I walked down to the arena and Percy followed. "Want to duel?" I ask him. " Sure" Percy said. We got our armour out and I pulled out Orcrist and he pulled out Wave and Storm. (I know it's lame but I find it funny) I shoot I gold beam at him and he counters with a sea green one. I kept throwing beams at him and he kept dodging them. I then run at him and start slashing and then I take off into the air and start to shoot fire at him. He dodges and gets water from the ocean and throws at me and I dodge and he shot up into the sky. There was a big crowd and I looked down and my eyes widened I pointed at the crowd and I went up to Percy. "They think your Percy because you used water" I said. His eyes widened and he threw lighting and then fire at me I dodge and then threw water, lightning and fire at him and it hits him. Then he pulls out his bow and starts to shoot arrows and I wrapped myself in golden light. After a while I teleport behind Percy and leave the golden light there then I put my sword at his neck. "Yield?" I ask him. "Yield" he says. I put my sword and armour away and fist pump "yes it I beat Wave Storm!" I yell. I fly back down to the crowd and say "shows over goodnight" I say. Then I went to the chaos cabin and go to bed.

Sorry this took so long I was busy last weekend and I'm going to be busy Saturday so an update may not be out until Monday.
Quiz-What was the game Percy was playing at the Lotus Casino?
First one to answer correctly gets a dedication in the next chapter.