kissing scene

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

I was minding my own business, scrolling on my phone as I waited to do my next scene, until Becca and Maddy burst through my trailer door, i flinched and glanced at them. "Guys!" I paused as i saw the looks on their faces.

They both had wide smiles, glancing at each other every once in awhile. "Are you guys glitching?" I asked, furrowing my brows. "How are you so calm?!" Becca blurted out, Maddy nodding in agreement, confusion plastering their faces.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, not so sure on what was happening. They gave me an 'are you serious' look. "You're kissing your crush today...and you're not even nervous?!" Maddy answered, my eyes widened as my heart started racing. "WhAt?" I asked, my voice sounding a little funny.

Becca giggled at that before crossing her arms. "You and Mason have your kiss scene today. Finney confesses to Jennifer because he thinks they're going to die and you guys kiss!" She explained, i instantly panicked.

"WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IN THE SCRIPT?!" I yelled, rapidly flipping the pages. Maddy rolled her eyes playfully and snatched it from my hand. She turned to the page and handed it to me, pointing at the line. "Oh god..did Mason know?" I questioned, they exchanged a look.

"Not until we told him. He freaked out" Maddy laughed along with Becca. "He probably hates the fact that he has to kiss me!" I complained, covering my face, trying not to ruin the makeup i had gotten done for my characters look.

"Y/n, hes very excited. According to Miguel, Mason would not stop talking about it and panicked, wondering if he's a bad kisser" Becca said, making Maddy and i laugh. "Really!" "Mhm!"

"He also told Miguel he didn't wanna ruin things. Because he really likes you, Y/n" Maddy informed. "How would you know?" I asked and she shrugged. "I'm his best friend, i just know" i shrugged in response. We spoke a little more and they helped with my lines until i was called to do my scene with Mason.

"Good luck!" The girls said and hugged me before i left my trailer. I got led to set where i saw Mason getting his hair more fluffed up, i admired from afar. When the hair and makeup artist walked away, I decided to go over to Mason.

"Hey Mase..you um, you nervous?" I asked awkwardly, he chuckled lightly. "A little, i mean, I've never kissed anyone before..." he replied, i bit my lip. "Me too...I'm sorry that i have to be your first kiss" i joked and his eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Its not- i-i mean, its not a bad thing! I kinda like that you're gonna be my first kiss. Even if the kiss means nothing...you know?" He explained, i smiled and nodded. "I get it. I don't mind you being mine either" i spoke, before walking off. I could've sworn his cheeks turned pink.

We got into our positions and the director then yelled 'ACTION!'

YOUR SCENE
Finney and Jennifer sat down in the corner of the room. Both of them had tears in their eyes and dirt covered their faces. "We're gonna die down here, aren't we?" Finney spoke up, Jennifer looked at him, alarmed by his question.

"No. No, Finn, we won't. Don't say that!" She spoke firmly, gazing at the boy. His curls covered his sweaty face, yet he still looked adorable in a way. "Face it, Jenny! If Vance and Robin didn't make it, how the fuck will we?!" He snapped before sighing.

"I-I'm sorry- i just- im sorry" he started sobbing, Jennifer took him into her arms. "Finney, hey..it's gonna be okay, I promise.." she reassured and stroked his hair. He suddenly sat up straight after crying for a few minutes and looked at the girl in front of him.

"Jenny...i need to tell you something important, just incase we die down here" he said. "Finney-" the boy placed a finger over her lips, stopping her interruption. "Stop, just stop. Let me talk" he removed his finger when she nodded.

"Jennifer...i really like you. I have for a while, i just thought you liked Robin, so i never told you. T-that is until you told me you saw him like a brother and stuff and then i just-" his rambling was cut off by a soft pair of lips. His eyes widened but he relaxed and kissed back.
SCENE END

"CUT!" We heard. Mason and I pulled away, he was blushing madly, and so was i (If you have dark skin, you just smile lightly🫶). "Okay, take a break. Next scene, get Maddy!" Mason and I walked off to take our break. We were finally alone.

"Mase.." i spoke and he hummed, avoiding eye contact. "Was the kiss bad?" I questioned, scared. His eyes quickly snapped towards mine. "What?! No! Of course not, why do you ask?" He responded. "Because, you won't look at me.." I answered and he sighed.

"Look, Y/n...i really like you, okay?" He admitted and my eyes widened. "What?" I asked in shock. "Yeah. I like you and i wasted our first kiss which was meant to be special on a stupid scene for a movie. And it probably meant nothing to you!" He ranted, tears in his eyes.

I smiled sadly and hugged him. Wow, so much like Finney and Jennifers scene. "Mase, listen..i really like you too. And so what if our first kiss was 'wasted' on a scene...we still have so much more" I comforted and he blushed once again. I chuckled and kissed his nose.

"So, Mason Thames, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked and he laughed, wiping his tears. "Of course i do.." he replied and I squealed like a child, hugging him tightly. He hugged back and twirled me around.

Thank you kissing scene!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 12, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

mason thames imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें