jimmy fallon show

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

The Black Phone cast had finally been invited to the one and only, Jimmy Fallon Show! Me, Mason, Maddy and Miguel were on tonights show and tomorrow it was Brady H, Tristan, Becca and Spencer. I was so excited to be on the show, it was a literal dream!

"Are you guys excited?!" Maddy exclaimed, her contagious smile plastered on her lips. "Are you kidding? This is a dream come true!" I replied as Mason wrapped his arm around my waist.

Mason and i were together, nobody knew. But if anyone asked, we'd tell the truth. I feel like some people already have an idea that we are.

"If Jimmy asks if your together, will you tell him?" Miguel questioned. Out of the cast, him and Maddy were the only ones that knew because we were the closest to them in particular and we spend more time with them.

Mason and I exchanged looks, shrugging. "I don't see why not" he answered, seeming proud that i was his girlfriend. "GUYS, ITS OUR TIME TO GO ON!" Maddy squealed, clapping her hands and bouncing like an happy little girl.

We were escorted to the stage and sat in the chairs as Jimmy greeted us. "Tonight on the show, we have 3 kids who survived a basement and a girl with helpful dreams. Give it up for The Black Phone kids!" He introduced and the crowd clapped. We all waved at them.

"So..how are you guys feeling tonight,m? Nervous? Happy?" Jimmy questioned, before any of us could respond, Maddy cut in. "I'm so excited!" She gasped and covered her mouth. "Sorry, I'm a little too excited..." she mumbled as everyone laughed.

"No need to be sorry, it's normal" Jimmy reassured with a chuckle. "So..The Black Phone, how was it, how did that whole movie make you feel?"

"Well can we just start by saying how scary Ethan Hawke was with that mask?" I spoke up and my friends agreed, nodding along. "I was freaked out a little when i had scenes with him. He'd make sure i'm okay in between like breaks...and I couldn't take him seriously with the mask on" Mason explained making us laugh as he gave an embarrassed smile.

Miguel then laughed loudly, making Jimmy look at him in concern as he turned to the crowd then looked at us, we all smiled but looked at him confused. "I remember - after one scene. It was when Robin and Finney were doing the little practice fight with the phone" Miguel started, calming down.

"After that scene was filmed, Mason came up to me and was like 'Does Ethan Hawke scare you with that mask on or is it just me?' And exactly at that moment, Ethan came up behind him and jumpscared him, i've never heard a scream like that in my whole years of living!" He explained.

"I REMEMBER THAT!" Maddy and i yelled, laughing as Mason covered his face in pure embarrassment yet still let out a few laughs, Jimmy looked at him with a smile. "I feel you, Ethan is one scary man.." he teased as Mason bit his lip, keeping in his laughs.

"I heard his scream from my trailer" i said and Mason rolled his eyes, gently smacking my arm as the others laughed even harder. "Did not!" He argued. "Did too!" I argued back, going back and forth until Jimmy broke us up by asking a question that i knew would come up.

"You know, theres rumours going around that you two are you know, together. I was just wondering, and its completely okay if you don't wanna answer this by the way...i was wondering if it was true?" The man explained, making sure we were comfortable with the question first.

Maddy, Mason, Miguel and I exchanged looks, nodding at each other as approval. Mason took my hand in his and we both grinned widely, Jimmy immediately got the idea. "oh my gosh, congratulations you too! Im so happy for you!" He commented as the crowd wooed and clapped for us both.

"Thank you, we weren't gonna say anything due to you know...Mason being a heartthrob, and stealing many girls hearts already" i joked as my boyfriend rolled his eyes playfully. "But you know...we thought screw it. Fans opinions won't change our opinions on each other" I finished and Jimmy nodded.

"I fully agree with that. If you like each other, no hate could come between you guys. So what abt you" he turned to Miguel, grinning. Miguel's eyes widened and he shook his head immediately.

"No! No, no, no. I'm not dating right now, I'm gonna just focus on my career" he answered honestly and the man nodded in response. "Good on you, don't let anyone get in the way of your career!" He said.

As time went on, we played a game with Jimmy. The one he played with Millie Bobby Brown where you had to roll the sweet up faster than the other person (I LITERALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS BUT IF U SAW THE MILLIE INTERVIEW, YOU'LL KNOW LOL)

I was against Maddy. Miguel was against Mason. Jimmy was just enjoying the show. I won against Maddy and did a small victory dance. But Maddy wasn't a sore loser and she joined in...meanwhile, the boys...

"I won fair and square!" "No you didn't, Thames!" "Last name basis over a sweet, Cazarez Mora?" They bickered like an old married couple as everyone just watched and laughed in amusement.

Jimmy looked down at Maddy and i. "Do they do this often?" He asked, with an intrigued grin. "Trust me, they do it so much that it feels weird when they don't do it" Maddy replied with a giggle. "But it's okay, we all know its just a playful argument and any minute now, they'll hug it out" i added, watching them closely.

And the next minute. The curly haired boy and raven haired boy hugged it out and turned back to us as if nothing happened. "What?" We shook our heads and rolled our eyed playfully before going back to the interview.