silly intro

i change my mind, its gonna be a y/n story

ima just make a list of things
@
1. Ticci Toby isn't obsessed with waffles, and isn't a soft boy, he is going to be more introverted but he does little pranks because thats i how see he would be. ALSO, he is not gong to stutter as much, but he is going to tic more when he feels extreme amount of emotion.I have a stutter irl, and once you get older, it  starts to get better so ja.(idk abt tics though, rn im watching videos to know better about them,)
2. Masky is not going to like cheesecake, i found out where that joke started at that joke is messed up. if y'all don't know, the cheesecake joke was actually an insult to tim sutton, or tim wright in marble hornets. a fan sent him a message along the lines of "lay off the cheesecake", referencing his weight.
3.Y/n is not mary sue, and they are going to have an accurate response for trauma... cuz i seen sum of yalls and it aint. Its just no, like stop it.

Y/n is currently 19 for these few chapters, later there is a time skip.

she has siren eyes, if you couldnt tell, thats important. Slender actually has a reason for taking them in.Their powers are immune to the proxies because of slender man, well after he found out more about their power

(Btw grammar is not that bad in this story!,  just trying to rewrite this inteo fast af...)