🅲🅰🅻🅻🅸🅽🅶 🆃🅷🅴🅼 "🅳🅰🅳"

Start from the beginning

Scar: Y/N! Are you okay?!

Y/N started to cry as he clung to the older male as he rubbed his back to try and comfort him.

Scar heard his cry calling him “Dad”, he wanted to say it but ignored it and let the boy cry until then.

Y/N: I couldn’t do it! I’m sorry Dad….

Scar felt a heartwarming feeling in his chest when he said it again but ignored it and let it be.

Scar: It’s okay…you made Dad proud of how far you did..

𝙹𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚛

Jafar: Where is that girl….where is Iago?..

Jafar was walking around looking around for the two as he brought a dress for the girl. It’s been a good 9 weeks since Jafar took in the young 4 year old. She may be young but she does know a few proper English vocab.

While walking, he was getting impatient seeing he couldn’t find the girl or Iago. But then he heard a few words of talking and giggling. He followed the voice finding the young princess with Y/N, who he was looking for. Iago was with her sitting on her shoulder as he watched Princess Jasmine talk to her, helping her speak correctly.

He hated it….he hated that some other person was helping her instead of him. Composing himself, he walked down to the garden catching both girls' attention.

Jasmine: …Jafar..what are you doing here? Did my father send you?

Staring at the princess before he smiled like usual as he shook his head ‘no’.

Jafar: No, Princess. I was looking for Y/N actually.

Y/N walked over while Iago stayed on her shoulder. Usually Iago would fly to Jafar’s shoulder when he sees him but he didn’t this time.

Iago: Okay, kid…like we practice with his petty princess. Say it to him.

Iago whispered to the girl who nodded at his words as she stood in front of the tall tan man. Tilting his head at Iago as he looked at the 4 year old playing with the dress.

Y/N: W-Welcome.. Ba-back f-f-father…

Jafar widened his eyes as he stayed silent seeing Iago smile at the girl as he whispered congrats to her on how she did. Jasmine in the back smiled at what she said. When she met her she noticed how difficult it was to speak but she helped in any way she could.

Still staying silent he gestured to her to follow as she did and the moment they were alone he bent down to her height giving her a small hug.

Jafar: Thank you for welcoming me back

𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚔

4 months went by quickly for James and his crew. They bonded with the young 7 year old boy seeing him finally awake and feeling much better.

He even partook in cooking with the chefs seeing how the food turned out everytime. Although, what they noticed about the boy was that he would bump into them or other things when doing something.

When the doctor of the crew checked the boy he claimed that he was partially blind in his right eye. He could still see but sometimes he wouldn’t. That’s when James partook in looking after him more or asked Smee to watch over him while he’s away.

Y/N: Dinner’s ready lads!

Y/N was carrying a tray of food but he accidently bumped into the doorway dropping the food.

Y/N: Ah! I’m sorry!

The crew only laughed at it as they began to help. That's when James walked out seeing what happened.

Captain Hook: What happened here gents? Y/N?

Y/N: Sorry Dad…I dropped the food by accident when I bumped into the door..

Still picking up the food, the crew looked at each other before looking at their captain. He was stunned for a moment before speaking.

Captain Hook: What did you call me Y/N?

Looking at him for a moment before realizing what he had said and blushed in embarrassment.

Y/N: No! Ignored what I said!

James started to laugh as he scooped the boy as the crew also began to laugh. Still embarrassed he let it be as everyone started to laugh. Smee was in the back seeing how happy his captain was after what the young boy said.

Smee: You really changed everything Y/N...

𝙶𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗

(I noticed in the last chapter I put 6 and I’m going to leave it at that since I forgot their ages a few times)

It’s been 5 months now that Gaston took in the 6 year old girl. He helped her with her arm a few times when she forgets she only has one arm.

He enjoyed the hunts whenever he brought her along. He never thought that a girl like her would ever enjoy this. But he didn’t care, he didn’t expect to care for this girl but he did.

Right now. Gaston was skinning the deer before hanging it up on his wall to decorate the house. He noticed he needed to cook soon and went to call Y/N out so he stepped out and began to call her.

But after a few minutes of calling her, he noticed she wasn’t coming which worried him quickly. He grabbed his gun and started to run but saw a patch [H/C] coming towards him smiling and giggling.

Y/N: Daddy!! Look, I got you a flower!

Dropping the gun to his side, he stared at the 6 year old, surprised that she called him “Dad” and moreless brought him a flower. He completely ignored the idea that something happened and just focus on her and the flower

Laughing he crouched down grabbing the flower out her hands and placing it in his pocket as he smiled.

Gaston: Thank you my little hunter…now let's go home and eat.

The girl smiled as he got on his arms and was placed on his shoulder giggling.

Gaston: ….Dad….that sounds nice…