Gloomwoods

Bede was waiting in front of glimwood. He started to wonder if Hop was even coming. He sighs, and then starts to go back into glimwood tangle, as soon as he turns he hears someone calling his name. It's Hop. "I see, your late." Bede says while nudging him.

"Hey, it's not like I live here." Hop says while nudging him back.

They ascend into glimwood in search of a color changing, shape changing flower, that grows in a different spot every time someone finds it. Which is weird, but so is the fact that you can keep a 300Ib Pokémon in a poke ball and it still feels as light as a feather.

Soon Hop got tired. "Yo, Bede! You think we can set up here!" Hop says while already unpacking his stuff.

"What ever I say won't matter because you just brought out your tent." Bede sighs.

"This is actually my sleeping bag. I forgot a tent." Hop says.

"We are going to be here for multiple days, and you forgot your tent?" Bede shook his head.

"I mean, I can just sleep on the floor." Bede nodded.

"No, there is Pokémon that live here, it's dangerous." Hop rolled his eyes.

"What are we going to share a tent then?"

"Precisely." Hop jumped, he didn't think Bede would ever say that.

"Are you serious?"

"Did I stutter?" Hop then agreed as Bede listed off all the reasons why he can't sleep out side. "Alright, you get the tent set up while I cook." Hop looked at Bede.

"Why don't I cook? I'm told I make great meals." Bede laughed.

"Who told you that? Your brother?" Hop looked away, clearly annoyed. As Hop reluctantly agreed, he set up the tent.

Bede ended up making the best curry. "Hey what's the recipe?" Hop asks.

"Secret." Hop rolled his eye and crossed his arms. When he finished, he headed to the tent and climbed in his sleeping bag, Bede not to far behind. Bede couldn't help but smile.

Later on in the night, Hop nudges Bede. "Dude what the heck!" Bede was peacefully sleeping and Hop had ruined it.

"I just, I can't sleep." He says.

"And that includes me how?" Bede shoots back at him.

"I dunno, I thought you'd know how to fix it." Bede clearly annoyed, just turned the other way. Hop sighed doing the same. "What a gloomy place." Hop whispered before falling asleep.

Nothing more|bxb|bedexhopजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें