As he walks away I look at Muichiro with frustration. His cheeks are dusted with a light pink. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why am I suddenly your Fiancé, huh?"

He looks away from me and starts to continue walking forward.

I stand there in disbelief. I have to be honest...I'm not mad about what he said. Honestly, I Wish I was his finace. But. I'm mad now that he is walking away from me. And why would he say that in the first place? He could have just said that we were not a couple.

"Hey! Really? Don't leave me behind! If I run, my hair will mess up!" I yell after him. I hear him sigh and walk towards me.

Suddenly my feet arent on the ground anymore. He's carrying my bridal style.

I laugh, "Now it really seems were engaged."

He ignores my comment and continues walking. Although, I still see some blush on his face. Ha. I embarrassed him again.

Time Skip~

We reached the festival grounds after a few minutes like Haru said. It looked very traditional. And pretty.

5 minutes later Mitsuri and Obanai met us at the entrance. Uzui and his wives took their time though. We still got together though.

"Ok. What do you want to do first guys?" I ask.

"Lets eat!" They said in a union. I roll my eyes again, "Wow. That's what Muichiro said too."

"Well, it's a nice schedule." Obanai says. I look at him with a disturbed look on my face.

Muichiro. Said. Something. Like. That. Too.

"Well. I want omurice." Mitsuri says. Oooh. I think I just got hungry. "I could go for some of that." I smile.

I earn a look from Muichiro. "What? I guess I just got hungry..." I sweatdrop.

"Hey, can I pull Mitsuri over for a minute?" Mitsuri asks. They nod, "I was just about to go get some ramen with Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma (His wives) anyways." Uzui laughs

"Well, wait here for a moment Muichiro. We'll be right back." Mitsuri says taking my hand, dragging me away. For a moment it looks like he's about to protest but he doesn't.

Once were away, Mitsuri starts to giggle uncontrolably. "What?" I ask. "Well. I'm going to go on a date with Obanai...soooo....youll get to go get lunch with Muichiro! You've never gone and ate with each other."

I gasp, "Thats right! Maybe we can get closer!" She nods.

I'm excited. I have to admit that. "Ok, lets not keep him waiting!" She smiles, cheekliy.

We walk to where we were standing before. Only Muichiro's not there. Tanjiro is.

"Huh? Tanjiro!" He turns around and smiles at me. "Hi Y/n-chan."

"Umm. Where Muichiro?" I ask. I hear Mitsuri sigh. "Well, he wanted me to give this to you." He says, giving me a slip of paper.

It read:

Y/n,

Uzui wanted me to come with him and those weird women. I'll meet you later at 6:00 when it gets dark. I guess just look for Uzui and you'll see me.

-M.T

I clutch the letter. I should have known he would want to spend time with Uzui...

I guess Tanjiro could tell I was upset so he tossed me onto his back. "W-Woah!" I laugh.