**********

Meanwhile with chinki and Avu, they both reaches the room and were talking with eachother when minki comes and gives Avu her clothes. Chinki was sitting on the bed while minki was sitting on the couch using her mobile.

After taking a warm shower, Avu get's ready and come out. She was combing her long black smooth hairs standing infront of the mirror of the dressing table when she notices chinki pressing her head. She keeps the hair brush back on the table and goes towards her.

Avu(concernly)-: what happened doll...??

Chinki-: bhabhi my head and hair is paining... She says while Avu frowns and was about to ask her the reason when minki comes running towards her and says something in her ears.

Minki(whispers slowly)-: bhabhi he has pulled and clutched her hairs many time in his hand yesterday... Even her body is bruised and she was crying in shower in morning even she has not combed her hair properly due to pain... She says to her while Avu looks at her and then chinki.

Avu(whispers back)-: had she applied the ointment I told her to...??

Minki(whispers back)-: yeah she did... She says while Avu nods and blinks her eyes in assurance that she'll handle. Minki nods and goes back to the couch and sit looking at her sister who was in pain.

Avu-: chinki... Come here... She says and takes her to the dressing table and makes her sit on the chair there and picks up the coconut hair oil from the table.

Chinki(whining like a kid)-: bhabhi noo... Please don't make me a champu... My hairs will be sticky sticky... Mom always put litres of oil in my hairs... She says making Avu giggles.

Avu-: my mom also puts lots of oil in my hair but it makes our hair strong and your headache will be gone... You'll feel better and I'll apply in limit not like our mom's and you can wash your hairs... She says while chinki denies saying she don't want while Avu makes a cute face making her melt and she agrees disheartedly. Avu smiles and starts massaging her scalp slowly and softly while chinki was feeling relaxed. She closes her eyes enjoying the hair massage and her lips curve upwards. Their is really magic in Avu's hand. Minki smiles seeing her sister relaxed.

After sometime, avu stops while chinki tells her that how amazing she felt and now her pain is also better. She goes and takes shower after Avu washes her hands. Minki's attention move back to her mobile while Avu sets her hair properly and after sometime chinki comes out. She gets ready and picks up the hair brush but keeps it down thinking it will pain. She sets her hairs with her hand.

Avu-: May I help you...?? She says while chinki looks at her for a moment and then nods and sits on the chair after giving Avu the hair brush.

Avu combs her hairs carefully, and straights her curly hairs with the help of straightener and also curls her hairs slightly from the ending.

Minki-: your hair's are looking beautiful sisso...

Chinki-: all thanks to bhabhi...

Avu-: it's oky... You know I always wanted a small sister so that I can play with her all the girly games, share everything with her like girl's things which I can't share with jai bhai as he always irritate me... And especially I wanted a small sister so that I can make different hairstyles of her hair... And see my that wish also got accomplished by getting not only one sister but two-two sisters... She says while hugging chinki from back who was sitting at chair and kissing her forehead while she grins at her bhabhi. Minki comes towards them and was about to say something when Sid enters in their room. Avu seeing him stand straight while chinki too stands up from her place.

Sid-: ready girls...?? He asks them while sitting on the bed.

Chinki-: yupp... Bhai how's my hair looking... She says while showing her hairs to him while coming towards Sid and standing infront of him while minki and Avu too comes to them.

Sid-: beautiful than your usual hairs... Finally one's hair is not like noodles... He says while chinki chuckles and minki frowns touching her hairs while Avu shakes her head at his never ending teasings.

Minki-: bhai... Why everyone call curly hairs as noodles...??

Sid-: because the shape of noodles and your curly hairs are same... And I'm not saying it's not beautiful... It is but you know we should always try new things... Like chinki did... He says while minki nods and tells Avu to make her hair same as chinki's. Avu nods and they both moves towards dressing table while chinki sit beside Sid while talking to her. Avu looks herself at mirror and touches her hairs which was noticed by Sid. She finishes minki's hairstyle and they both left for breakfast after minki makes Sid praises her. Avu was leaving when Sid stops her.

Sid-: precious... I love your natural long flowy hair's with the curls at the end... Never ever try to do any kind of experiments with your beautiful hairs... Please... Consider it as your to be husband's request or order but please I don't want any experiment with this beautiful hairs... He says while touching her hairs making Avu blush profusely.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Should I show the court scene or skip it directly to Diwali.

Leave your opinions.

Bubbye.