twelve

At the next day after school was Allison sitting in her room, waiting for Jasper to pick her up

"Ally? There's someone at the door for you,"Her dad called her from downstairs.

"I'm coming,"Allison called back.

Allison grabbed her bag and walked down the stairs to the living room.

As she was down, she could already see Jasper and Rosalie standing in the doorway.

"Dad. This is Rosalie and Jasper Hale,"Allison introduced them to each other.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Swan,"Jasper offered him a smile.

"Pleasure,"John replied with coldness in his voice. Allison looked at him confused. She never saw him acting that way.

"So. I'll be home in the evening. If that's okay,"Allison asked her dad.

"That's okay,"John said and kissed his daughters forehead.

Jasper picked Allison's leather jacket up and handed it to her, so she could put it on.

The three got into Jaspers car and drove the Cullens house.

"It looks so beautiful,"Allison after they reached the Cullens house.

Jasper parked his car and the three walked into the house.

"I hope you didn't expected dungeons and coffins,"Rosalie chuckled.

"Pff no,"Allison said.

"I still hope you like it here,"A soft voice said.

Allison turned around and saw Mrs Cullen coming to her, pulling her into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you, Allison. I'm Esme,"Esme smiled at the girl.

"The pleasure is all mine,"Allison said, also with a smile.

"Ally, this our mother,"Jasper said as the walked up the stairs to the kitchen/ living room.

"It's nice to meet you Allison,"Carlisle approached them and they each others hands.

"It's nice to meet you too, Dr. Cullen."

"Please, call me Carlisle,"Carlisle returned the smile.

"We are making Italiano for Bella and you,"Esme smiled at Allison.

"Oh. You didn't have too."

"It's alright. We're using the kitchen for the first time,"Emmett said.

Alice took Jasper away for a moment.

"Does she even like Italian,"Rosalie asked.

"Her name is Bella,"Emmett shrugged his shoulders.

"Here comes the other human,"Rosalie smirked.

Esme walked in front of the kitchen corner as Edward came in with Bella by his side.

"Hello Bella. I'm Esme,"Esme introduced herself to the girl and Bella smiled awkwardly as always back.

Emmett wagged hello with the kitchen knife in his hand.

"What are you doing here,"Bella asked Allison surprised, but appreciating.

"Jasper invited me,"Allison answered.

"I hope you're hungry,"Esme said to Bella.

"Very,"Bella said awkwardly.

"She already ate,"Edward told his family.

Allison flinched as Rosalie broke the glass bowl with her hands. The glass shattering to the ground.

"Perfect,"Rosalie glared at Bella.

Emmet went over to Rosalie.

"Just because I know that you guys don't eat,"Bella mumbled.

"Of course. That's very thoughtful of you,"Esme reassured Bella.

"Just ignore Rosalie. It's what I do,"Edward whispered to Bella.

"Yeah. Let's just pretend this isn't dangerous for the entire family,"Rosalie snapped.

"I would never tell anyone,"Bella said.

"She knows that,"Carlisle said calmly to Rosalie.

"And Allison knows it too,"Bella said, dragging her cousin under the bus.

"That's different,"Rosalie defended Allison.

"Hello Bella,"Alice then said as she entered the room. She walked over to her and hugged Bella.

"Oh. You do smell good,"Alice said and Edward give his sister a weird look.

Allison walked over to Jasper as she saw him coming in.

Jasper stood tensely between Alice and Allison.

"Jasper is our newsy vegetarian,"Carlisle said.

"Well, if things end badly, this will effect the entire family,"Rosalie sneered at Bella.

"Badly as in we would become the meal,"Bella stuttered, causing Emmett and Esme to chuckle.

"No. Just you,"Rosalie glared at Bella.

"Alright. I'm gonna give Bella a tour of the house,"Edward said and left the kitchen with Bella.