nine

On a Sunday evening Allison was sitting in her Bellas room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

On a Sunday evening Allison was sitting in her Bellas room. They were researching about what Jacob had told them about the cold ones as they were at the beach.

They Googled some stories of the Cold ones in the Internet.

The cold ones were immortal beings with super strength and speed. But they were also cold as ice and drank blood.

"Oh my god,"Bella gasped as she read the articles.

"What,"Allison asked her cousin.

"The Cullens are vampires,"Bella said.

"What?! No that can be,"Allison chuckled nervously.

"Look at it. The characteristics all fit on the Cullens,"Bella stated and Allison thought for a moment as Bella talked on. "Edward could stop the van with his own hands before it could crush me. And when he drove us to the restaurant in Port Angeles, I accidentally touched his skin and it was ice cold. And you have to seem to notice that Jasper also acts strangely in some ways."

As Allison thought it all over she started to believe her cousin.

The Cullens were vampires.

***********************************************
authors note: this chapter was a short/ filler chapter.
***********************************************