8. finally!

Chapter Eight 

finally!

3rd person pov 

3rd person pov 

she didn't know about the sekai taikai but she knew that it was something big and she needed to help them do something about it. she had been learning as hard and fast as possible. she didn't think that she could learn so much so fast but she was. 

"so how are you feeling?" sam asked the girl and xenia smiled at her. 

"good, I'm good, how are you?" she asked 

"fine, hey can we talk alone?" sam asked and xenia nodded as the two of them walked away from everyone and they all watched. miguel smiled at the sight of them together before he turned to hawk and robby 

"so whats up?" she asked 

"I like you xenia, like I really really like you and I want to see where this is going" she stated and xenia smiled as she grabbed her hand and leaned in to kiss the girl. miguel heard hawk and robby stop talking and they turned to see the two girls kissing each other. 

"finally!" hawk said and they pulled away with a smile before they walked over to the others and held each others hands happily. they stood and listened to johnny, chozen and danny said. 

"go move those asses" johnny yelled and they all separated. sam and xenia went with danny as they began to stretch and he stared at the two girls. he saw the way sam looked at her and he was happy to know that they were together and had each other. 

"you guys ready?" he asked them and they nodded as they began to train and work together. they did what they did best and worked together. everyone saw how they worked and it meant something to them that the two girls were so good together. 

they moved to the other location and sam kicked the watermelon hanging as it blew up and splattered on the man. xenia laughed and hawk nudged her with a shake of his head but she couldn't help it. 

"Drago! rocky balboa is my hero" he said and they all laughed as they continued to do what they were taught. it was now Sam and xenia on the waterboard and they did it perfectly. finally, the rest of them worked together and it was good. 

they stayed in the back once it was over and waited for the three men to come back and talk to them. they were in fear of what was going to happen but they had hope. 

"don't lose hope guys, we still have a chance," xenia told them and they all nodded. once they found out, they knew that it was between xenia or sam to go against the girl they selected and the two of them shared a look.