Prologue

I'll take your requests once I ran out of ideas

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the realm where time and space intertwine, where mortal boundaries are shattered and powerful energies converge, Joe Mamuh materialized from all of the energy that began to gather. 

As Joe gained consciousness, he looked around and sighed deeply.

"Hnnngh, we didn't even finished the last viewing..."

"My house is gone as well

"My house is gone as well. I spent a lot of time making it look good... What a shame"

A piece of paper fell into his face. He grabbed it and began to read it.

Dear Joe,

Sorry for the reset while you're in the middle of watching some stuff with your buddies, but my Oshi graduated and her youtube account got deleted, so I decided I wanna watch her stuff again. You know, that one with the green hair and a death-metal voice? 

Anyway, see ya lmao 

Sincerely, your boss

'Selfish prick' Joe thought to himself "No matter, I'll start again... From zero"

With a snap of his fingers, he summoned a platform made of earthen soil adorned with a lush carpet of grass and a scattering of vibrant flowers.

With a resounding clap of his hands, a small house materialized before him, seemingly emerging out of thin air. However, to Joe's dismay, the house appeared disappointingly dull and unremarkable, lacking any distinctive features that would make it look elegant and rich.

He went inside, and as expected, it's empty. He cracked his fingers and extended them forward.

"Now, let's get to it. First off, the TV..."

<<--/// T I M E S K I P ///-->>

Joe, currently admiring his handiwork, took in the sight of the newly installed TV hanging on the wall. The room he had decorated didn't look half bad, exuding a cozy medieval tavern aesthetic. The wooden couch, adorned with cushions, provided a welcoming ambiance for the guests.

"Heh, if I was just a mortal I would've been a great designer. Now for the guests..."

With a snap of his fingers, the guests—Itami, Tuka, Pina, Hamilton, Rory, and Lelei—suddenly materialized, only to find themselves falling onto the hard floor with a collective groan.

"Ow!" Tuka whined, massaging her sore bottom. "Why does it feel like I've been through this before?"

"Princess!" Hamilton rushed to Pina's side, concerned for her well-being.

"I am fine, Hamilton. It was a small fall, no need to worry" Pina assured her.

"Guys, where are we?" Itami, a Japanese ranger, voiced their collective confusion, prompting them to take in their unfamiliar surroundings.

"That is freaky, not one difference in their reactions" Joe clapped his hands, garnering their attention.

As their gazes fell upon him, the guests, except for Rory, were taken aback in shock. Itami instinctively reached for his rifle, only to find it missing as Joe had teleported it elsewhere.

"What the-"

"No violence allowed, thanks"

Rory approached Joe, carefully examining him from head to toe. "What are you? You're certainly not human..."

"Stay away from it, Rory! It might be dangerous!" Itami warned, his voice filled with worry and concern.

" 'It' has a name, and it's Joe Mamuh. I am a god who oversees all realities—the Multiverses, if you will," Joe declared.

Itami sought confirmation, grappling with the revelation. "Are you being serious? You're not joking, are you?"

"Buddy, do I look like I'm joking?" Joe retorted with a hint of amusement.

"A god... A god stands before me," Pina murmured in awe, her eyes fixed upon Joe.

"Okay, this is getting uncomfortable," Joe admitted, before turning his attention to Lelei. "You're taking this exceptionally well."

"I am surprised" Lelei replied in a rather calm tone.

Rory, still bewildered, inquired, "Do tell, why did you bring us to this place?"

"At first- before that prick turned back the clock- I was bored and I just want to see how people from the past, minus Itami, react to the future. It fascinates me how you all would think. Now, let me turn on the TV"

"TV?" Tuka asked

"It's the thing you saw at my apartment" Itami informed Tuka, and then eyed Joe suspiciously. "That's it? No catch?"

"Don't worry, I'm not that kind of god. I'm pretty chill. Now, for your first viewing, we'll dive right into something great and hope that you all learn something from it" Joe declared, switching on the TV.

Tuka tilted her head in curiosity. "I'm curious, what are we going to watch?"

"The far future of Earth, the 41st millennium"