The living room finally came to life around the afternoon. They both lay exhausted on the couch looking at the television that was playing some romantic movies. She had to cringe at certain parts and would avoid looking at other parts altogether. Her stomach must have made a loud sound when he announced he would order pizza for them.

She continues laying on the new couch feeling the softness of it. She had a dream of making her own space. While she was pretty bad at it, she loves that he was good at it. He had made it look exactly how she had plan. While she instructed him about where to put the table and other furniture, he just obliged.

She smiles as she closes her eyes while the exhaustion starts to cloud her mind and drag her into the darkness.

This strangely looks domestic.

He went back to his apartment to grab a quick shower and food for his cat when he knows for a fact that his cat will eat pizza, no matter what. He had a good diet for his cat including protein, gravy with a little treat. It's keep his cat health good.

When he had walked back into her apartment (with the key she provided) thinking that she might be showering too he was taken back to find her sleeping with a small smile. He wonders what she was thinking about or dreaming about to smile like that.

He is sure he had seen her smile at his cousin and then right now and it seems to be becoming his favourite thing very fast. He hates whenever she would frown or come close to tear which he is the main reason of.

His cat went ahead to lay on her chest and cuddling into her not even caring about the food he had in his hand. His cat usually loses her mind over food. She will scream and shout at him until he places the food in front of her.

He has seen his cat being affectionate towards her throughout working through her living room. While he asked the front desk to take his order and leave it at her food without a knock, he went to her food and sigh.

The room was void of any furniture beside the bed. As much as he wants to build her this home, he can't deny that he kept thinking about the time she spent here without so much a couch in the living room. He decided he will get started on the room now since thankfully she didn't order kitchen or bathroom appliances that they had to build.

He takes the blanket and a pillow from her bed. After an initial struggle with his cat scratching his hand, he manages to put the blanket over her. He pauses for a moment sliding down in front of her as he looks at her peaceful expression. There was something about her that drew him to her. A urge to be close to her. He moves some of her hair away as he leans forward placing a kiss on her forehead with a wide beating heart. The warmth spread through his body calming his every thought. His body relaxing and surrendering to her. 

He shakes his head before he went to start with her bedroom. He was thankful that the room had soundproofing door. He tried to stay as quiet as possible as he assemble a small couch, table, side drawers and a dressing table. Those were easy parts and he was about to start on the big closet when he heard something.

He was sure because the door were soundproofing he was imagining it until he open the door to find her hysteric crying. He didn't waste a second before marching in the living room to kill someone when he found no one, he pauses for a second before her screams drew his attention to her.

She was sleeping and dreaming. No, this was a nightmare and he had seen enough of those to last a lifetime. That's why he prefers work over sleep. Sleep always brings his past back.

He looks at his options of waking her up. He could shake her which can result in a full panic attack when she wakes up disoriented to a man twice her size. So, he choose to drop a bucket of cold water on her.