"I told you he'll flip you over." I sighed as I followed him.

How could she imagine that Dad would easily let us fall in love? He wouldn't even let anyone match his level.

But thinking of that suddenly made me realize that he loved us enough to feel insecure about us. He knew some day even after we'd promised to stay with him we would have to part... The thought made me frown. I didn't want to leave him!

"What's wrong?" Dad asked as he walked and I reached out and held his hand.

"I'm not leaving you, ever." I said and he looked down at me before placing his hand over my head.

I had a good afternoon nap on the hammock that Dad ordered to be made for me before I went to Athy's room knowing full well that she would be working with tears. It was just as I had thought.

"How's it going, curious cat?" I asked and she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Help me!" She whimpered.

I chuckled as I sat beside her and started looking through the accounts which I had to originally check.

I and Athy kept working till late and went to have dinner with Dad.

"How's the work going?" Dad asked and Athy looked at him.

"It's too much, Daddy! Can I take Ara to help me?"

"You were supposed to ask me before taking her help." He said and Athy and I exchanged a look before I started laughing.

"Ah, I was just curious, Dad. I really didn't mean anything!" Athy cried and I laughed loudly as I leaned back nearly banging the table.

"Oh, God!"

Dad and Athy looked at me as I continued laughing before Athy joined in laughing and Dad smiled watching us.

Days like these were the fruits of the hard labor of all my childhood.

At night, I was in Athy's room making the waterway construction plan while she stretched her arms above her head.

"Are you not done yet?" She asked as I looked carefully at the important calculations before I drew the plan.

"Ah, if it weren't for you, I'd be stuck doing this." She groaned as she plopped beside me.

"Dad gets way too defensive over us!" She grumbled.

"I must say it's delightful to see how you anguish over how much His Majesty treasures you two, Princess." Lily spoke and I leaned ahead to carefully look at the intricate parts.

"Oh, Lily." She spoke.

"I'm overjoyed to see how you three have returned to your loving relationship." Lily said with a smile.

"I-I'm happy too," Athy said, "but it looks like Dad doesn't want to give us any free time anymore."

Lily chuckled, "Actually, I think I can sympathize with him."

"The thought of someone possibly spiriting away our beautiful Princesses is quite frightening after all."

"Lily, your choice of words." Athy sighed as Lily brushed her cheek.

"Of course you two will be the ones to make a decision." She said as she looked at me and Athy.

"You should go to sleep now."

"I'll sleep later, Athy go ahead." I said.

"Ugh, finish it tomorrow." Athy said.

"I was supposed to finish it tonight, I'm running late." I mumbled.