Chapter # 2

This is the second chapter where the plot will be covered a little More.

The truck starts and drives away, the inside is somewhere between excited and nervous.
and as the truck moves forward, with a smile, sticking out his tongue, he sees the road and the landscape.
It stays like this for a long time, the few people who were there get off, until only Stimpy and the driver remain and time goes by and the truck goes by and goes by different places and stops.
stimpy keeps looking at the window both to get acquainted and not to get bored.
until he finally arrives.
the driver asks him to get off as it is the last stop.
stimpy thanks him very kindly and gets out of the truck.
the place he arrives at is called
berry tree avenue
it is full of factories, industries, some shops and cafes.
stimpy is somewhat scared for not knowing where he is and he sees some people, to whom he asks:
_ oh, hello, good morning, how do you get to this supermarket?
they answer them:
_ yes, look, you walk all the way straight, you turn to the left, you walk straight again, then to the right, you turn and there it is.
Stimpy, a little confused, thanks them nicely and leaves.

He begins to walk where he was told, he rolls up, he stirs a bit and gets tired but in the end he arrives at the place.
When he sees the small supermarket, he is surprised and happy to find it.
He approaches the door and enters and sees some hardworking workers, those who accommodate and the cashiers.
the one with the blue nose is quite nervous but at the same time excited.
and he sees a guy in a suit standing and asks him:
_ Hey, hello and good afternoon, could you tell me where I can find the boss, I came because of the ad where they asked for people to work.
and the subject responds:
_ well, my name is kyle and I'm the manager, the offices are over there in that little booth.
stimpy kindly replies:
_ oh joy!, thank you very much.
stimpson walks directly towards that small booth, where the door is open, he peeks out and sees the boss sitting at a desk full of papers with some drawers.
the boss is a big guy with a bad face, he is a lummox.
stimpy is very nervous and fearful but he approaches there and shyly greets him courteously and kindly.
_ h ... hello, good morning, I hope he is very well, let me come in.
the boss answers him in a serious and cold tone:
_ It's okay, come on, sit there in that chair, look at me and tell me what you're here for.
The red cat sits down, looks into his eyes, and he answers somewhat nervously but with a smile:
Um... Hi, I'm Stimpson J. cat but can you call me stimpy and I'm a cat and I came by your hiring ad and I wanted to see if you could give me a chance to work here.
the boss answers him in a serious tone:
_ very well, my name is philip jones and well I'm going to do the job interview.
in that he starts with that interview and some questions are kind of stupid.
at the end of the interview, stimpy asks him nervous and fearful but smiling:
_ and well, what happened, I won the position.
Philip thinks seriously and in silence for a while until he finally makes up his mind and tells her with a small smile:
_ Well, Mr. Cat, after thinking about it, you have the position, you are going to work as accommodating the products and boxes and as a cashier
and stimpy happily replies:
joy!, oh that gives me great pleasure sir and when I start.
the boss replies:
_ today
stimpy answers:
_ oh wow!, but what uniform will I wear?
_ here you go but I will deduct it from your salary, the boss tells him while he gives him a bag with a red and green apron, a black bow and a white shirt.
I'll give you the badge and the keys to your locker later in the week.
stimpy happily answers him with a smile
_ oh, thank you very much sir, I will not disappoint you.
jones replies:
_ Ok, now to work, go to be a cashier first, then you are going to arrange the boxes and the products, the manager will tell you which boxes you are going to serve.
stimpy replies:
_ oh!, thank you very much sir, I will not fail you.
Stimpy gets out of there, he goes to change to the bathroom, after leaving, the manager tells him to go to the first box to attend.
Stimpy goes to the first box, he is excited and nervous but when he arrives he sees a long line of customers, he is a little scared and begins to attend.
He tries to be friendly and cheerful, he makes some mistakes, hence he meets customers of all kinds from rude to nice.
the line ends and he still stays a couple of hours at the counter, some customers come and others leave.
he tries to talk to some colleagues who are nearby, about 2 greet him kindly, maybe they will become friends with him, later on and another 2 greet him but ignore him.
he finishes his shift as cashier and goes to usher, he tries to talk to other colleagues out there but they ignore him.
He starts loading, storing, accommodating boxes and products of all sizes, he has to help some customers with a product.
all this until 9 at night, which was the time to leave, however the boss orders him to stay another hour because it is the first day.
tired stimpy agrees, stays there accommodating very heavy boxes.
while almost all of his companions are leaving, and he is left almost alone.
while he loads and arranges the boxes and products in the dairy aisle, in that he hears a small knock from one of the aisles, he gets scared but cannot see because he is busy, then he ends up in that aisle.
and he goes to another and sees a large box thrown, he looks at it strangely and some noises are heard from it, stimpy gets scared and wants to run but he gets curious and asks generously:
_ oh!, go...sh darn it, h...is there someone there?
and a slightly sweet but at the same time sad and sore voice:
_ He answers, is there anyone there? I just fell and I want to get out of this box, these little bottles. I tried to remove it but my arm hurts.
stimpy responds concerned:
_ are you OK?
and his voice answers:
_ Yes, I'm fine, fortunately, my arm only hurts at the moment.
_ I'm going to help you get out of there right now, don't worry.
He gets very nervous but between them they push the box.
and a pink cat girl with brown spots, one in the eye and long black hair with a red bow on her head stands up in pain, she is turned on her back
_ oh!, thank you very much, you are very kind.
stimpy is amazed and worried and answers him
_ do not worry, I really hope you are well.
she responds and turns around but has hair in her eyes:
_ thank you very much and I'm fine.
stimpy replies:
_ oh!, I'm very happy, my name is stimpy and today was my first day but it has been quite hard, I would like to go home now and rest a bit but I have to raise money, the boss sent me to stay an hour more for being new , and well what is your name and how did you get there?
she answers him:
_ oh!, stimpy I'm so sorry for you, you don't deserve this, welcome and congratulations, as I hate jones, he is abusive.
and well my name is jacqueline, a pleasure to meet you and the boss punished me because I'm quite clumsy and that's why I had this accident, I made some mistakes and I was also sick with the flu but I'm cured, just today I started introducing myself.
stimpy replies:
_ It is also a pleasure to meet you Jacqueline, I hope we can be good friends. And it's too bad that the boss is like that, I just hope that God has mercy on me.
She answers:
_; Don't worry, I wish you good luck friend.
and i hope we can be good friends too, from a lot of people i meet, you seem like a nice person.
The one with red hair answers:
_ Thank you very much, you too but if you knew me, I don't think you would think the same.
Jacqueline replies:
_ oh!, jojo I'll see that with time. Well I think it's about 10 o'clock
amazed stimpy responds:
_ It's okay, I'll help you pack those bottles quickly, before the hour.
Jacqueline replies:
_ oh, thank you very much, you didn't have to bother.
stimpy grabs the box and starts arranging the bottles.
until finally it hits 10 and he finishes just in time.
the boss comes to where they are, says goodbye and leaves.
the two take their things and stimpy asks jacqueline where he is going.
she only answers that she is going to the bus stop because she lives far from there, he offered to accompany her because he also has to take the bus, so as not to get lost, not feel alone and not leave her alone.
She agreed but she was afraid and she was very alert for stimpy, they were talking about more things and they walked together down the street and a lot until they reached the bus stop.
They stayed there waiting and Jacqueline's bus arrived first, and she said goodbye to the blue nose and left, and then a bus arrived that was taking Stimpy to a place near her house and she got on it and left.