66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to keep you with me for a long, long time..." He whispered and I smiled not looking at his eyes.

"You speak as if I'm ready to run away from you."

I felt his hand holding the side of my face before tilting it up.

"Lucas if anyone sees us out here it'll-"

He snapped his fingers and suddenly we were not in the garden anymore but at the hill with the city beneath us.

"Now, no one will see us." He said before he pressed his lips against mine.

After a few days, I had a small break so, I was lounging in the drawing room with Athy, she seemed deep in thought.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ijekiel came a while ago." I smiled as I heard that.

"So, what did he say?"

"We-Well, he was just..." Her cheeks went pink making me chuckle.

"Wha-What are you laughing at?!"

"At least I and Lucas have accepted it, when are you going to take one step ahead?"

"You talk as if you've told Dad about it."

"Athy, I like seeing Lucas alive."

"Well..."

She sighed and we both fell silent before we started at Felix and Lily as they were adjusting a large decorative vase.

"Felix is good-looking too..." Athy mumbled.

"Strong with well defined body." I added.

Suddenly Felix's face turned red, as he turned to look at me and Athy.

"Ah, I'm sorry Felix. I just spoke without thinking..." Athy spoke up watching Felix panicking.

"Well, I'm not sorry, he is quite handsome." I said and Athy tugged at my sleeve watching as Felix's face had gone red.

"And cute too." I chuckled and he hid his face.

"Th-Thank you... I'm honoured, but please don't say that in front of His Majesty." He said.

" He said