Chapter 6: A date never to forget.

It's been a month since Ceris confessed to Naeus about how she feels. Not much has happened. It was just like any normal day in the Nether. Well except the fact that Ceris and Naeus are now secretly dating each other. Not many people know about this. And those who do we're people like Hogsworth and Kralos.
One morning Ceris woke up early. She gets out of bed and begins to get dressed. As she begins putting her hoodie on she notices the brand on her arm. She inspects it. It was a skull with a Harry Potter style lightning bolt on its forehead. Ceris smiles at it glad to have it. Unlike most prisoners of the Horde she wants to keep it if she gets out of here. If that happens. As she was admiring the brand she hears the bell. She finishes getting dressed and teleports to the throne room. She slowly starts to bow expecting Naeus to stop her but he doesn't which makes Ceris happy.

Ceris: Good Morning my Lord.

Naeus:And good morning to you too my love.

Ceris: *Blushes* So what's the task?

Naeus: I was thinking of a special date we could go on. And it could be one we might never forget.

Ceris: That sounds nice... I'm in.

Naeus: Wonderful...Meet me at the southern Nether portal at 9:40. Oh and just where what you normally where every day.

Ceris: Deal

Ceris then teleports back to her room and gets ready for the date. She First open a secret door within her room. She was introduced to it when she first got here. After finishing up she puts on a fresh clean hoodie similar to the one she wore earlier. At the portal Naeus waits for his date when Ceris appears beside him.

Naeus: Well looks like you finally got made it.

Ceris: Yep...Teleportation never fails...Unless you don't have a clear image of where you're teleporting too.

Naeus and Ceris laugh for a bit before they enter through the portal. On the other side is a nice looking green landscape with tons of trees. It was beautiful. Ceris and Naeus started walking through the forest for a bit. They stopped at a clear spot. It was just a small spot with no trees. The only ones that could be seen were the ones surrounding it. There was a slightly large hill on their right which caused a huge shadow which kept them cool from the sun. Ceris liked this spot because it was extremely peaceful with hardly anyone there. Naeus knew this and thought it would be perfect for her. She then soon ran to the middle of the spot and sat down happy to be there. It's been so long since she last been here it almost feels new to her. Just then Naeus spoke.

Naeus: though you might like it.

Ceris: Oh no I love it...It's been so long since I've been here.

Naeus I mean you are kinda my servant.

Ceris: And still am.

Naeus and Ceris laugh for a bit before Naeus sat next to Ceris letting her put her head on his shoulder. As soon as she did that she fell asleep. A few hours past. They chilled. They just chatted with each other and relaxed. It was getting closer to nightfall. Ceris sat up and felt something on her back. She saw Naeus. Was was sitting right behind her. With one leg up resting on top was his left arm. Ceris looked back as she smiled under her mask. Naeus was right. She wasn't going to forget this date for a long time.