Chapter 2: The Brand

Kralos: And those are the rules you have to follow unless you want to end up with the rest.

Ceris nodded at Kralos after saying this giving a sign that she understands the rules and where to go.

Ceris: Thanks for the info. It should help me later in the future.

All of the sudden a small dinging sound could be heard.

Ceris: Well it's time for the first test I guess.

Ceris then used her teleport abilities to teleport in front of Naeus who was sitting on a tall throne that looked slightly scary. Ceris kneeled down and bowed.

Ceris: Good evening my lord

Naeus: Ah just in time. I know the first task you can do.  I want you come closer so I may tell you.

Ceris walks closer to the throne to the point there faces were inches away from each other.

Naeus: This task is simple. Just sit on my throne for a bit I have something to set up.

Naeus then soon stands up and leaves leaving Ceris to sit on the throne tell he returns. The throne was uncomfortable like it has sharp spikes on it. As she waits she starts having this weird feeling inside her. It was about Naeus. Something about him made her feel different. Maybe is his weird behavior that he has been showing her. Suddenly a voice could be heard.

Naeus: What are you thinking about?

Ceris: Nothing my lord I was just thinking about my old home.

Naeus: Right........Well anyways now follow me.

Ceris got off the throne happy to not feel that uncomfortable thing for now. Naeus takes her to another room where Hogsworth was waiting. He had some form of apron on with a large metal stick with some form of block on it. Near him was a seat that had several straps on it and was attached to the floor itself. Ceris also saw a bucket of lava. She knew accactly what was going to happen.

Naeus: Don't worry Ceris I'm here.

He then soon sits Ceris on the chair and straps her in. As Hogsworth prepares the brander Naeus tries to comfort Ceris by sticking close to her holding her tight.

Ceris's thoughts: Why is he being so kind? Is this why I'm having this feeling? Maybe he knows about the feeling I have been having. I don't know. As I think about this is starting to get clear. It's feels like happiness or something like that. Do i enjoy him with me or do I have a cru..

Just then a large feeling of pain washed over Ceris as she gets branded. She tears up a little as Naeus  puts his hands around her trying to calm her down. As soon as it started the branding stops.

Naeus: There we go now you are for ever ours *Laughs in an Evil manner*

Ceris laughs slightly as well but she can never get that feeling of her mind

Ceris's thoughts: Do I really have a crush on him?