"Well, it would have to be something else because he's neither of those," Adam says.

"You're nice, polite, and even though you're bionic, you don't feel the need to impress me with your muscles," Sabrina says.

"Probably because he doesn't have any," Adam says.

"Will you excuse me?" Chase says. He gets up and walks over to Adam, pulling him aside. "Would you give it up? She likes me, not you. Ha! And you said I'd never get a girl."

"This doesn't make any sense. She's way out of your league. She should like me." Adam says. "Okay? I gave her my selfie face. Girls can't resist this." He pulls a selfie face.

"Well, she just did. 'Cause she likes me. Not you, me." Chase says. He walks back to Sabrina. "Hey, sorry about Adam. Now what do you say we get back to our atom?" Sabrina starts laughing.

Adam starts to laugh awkwardly. "I don't get it." He walks away as Chase and Sabrina continue to laugh.

At school, Leo and I were standing outside the gym doors listening to Perry and Flo argue. "And another thing! I'm sick of carrying the weight around here. You're useless!" Perry shouts from inside the gym. "There's actually a student or two I like more than you."

"What are you guys doing?" Bree asks, walking over to us.

"Shh! Principal Perry's yelling at Flo again. It's getting ugly." Leo says.

"You disobeyed me for the last time! I make the rules around here and if you can't follow them, then I'll put an end to this right now!" Perry shouts. The three of us watch as Perry attacks Flo with what appears to be an axe.

"Did we just...did you just...did she just..." Leo stammers turning to me and Bree.

"I think she just killed Flo." I gasp.

"Oh no, it's all over me. I better clean this up." Perry says. Bree, Leo, and I hide behind a recycling can as Perry comes out from the gym.

"Great. My favorite pant suit. The waist area is still good. Oh! I can turn it into shorts." Perry says. She walks away.

"What do we do?" Bree asks, turning to me and Leo.

"We get out of here before she turns those things into shorts," Leo says. The three of us ran out of the school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Can you believe it? Chase has a girl over." Mr. Davenport says as he walks into the lab. Adam was sitting alone in the corner. "I had to shake her hand to make sure she wasn't a hologram."

"Mr. Davenport, can you be honest with me? Am I not pretty?" Adam says, pulling his selfie face again.

"Just be happy for him. Chase is a sweet, sensitive guy and obviously, she likes that." Mr. Davenport says. "Let's just hope he doesn't get nervous and mess it up." He walks over to the console.

"That's right. He could get nervous and mess it up." Adam says, walking over to Mr. Davenport.

"Adam, don't do anything to ruin this for Chase." Mr. Davenport says.

"Oh, don't worry. I won't do anything." Adam says. He walks out of the lab just as Bree, Leo, and I come running in.

"Mr. Davenport, you're not gonna believe what we just saw!" I say.

"I know, Chase has a girl over." Mr. Davenport says.

"No! It's Principal Perry!" Leo says.

"Did something happen to her?" Mr. Davenport says. "Is she okay? I mean I'm fine either way, but.."