Not dating but kinda

So I'm not single but am if that makes any sense... single but not really looking. Anyway I was thinking to myself about the world and stuff. This whole men and women bullshit of like oh women only want men for money and shit. Like just stop and my dude come to your senses geez. I don't know why guys make it that girls/women are like a freaking alien species like my man not my man as in my boyfriend but as in dude, get a grip you probably not gonna even read this. Men don't do well with paragraphs lol I ain't lying you seen their responses... it's always: I understand, okay, got it and there are so many minimal replies always written by guys if you give them a paragraph... there are some exceptions though like 2 guys I know who actually don't just give me 'I understand' but an actual explanation to why they understand not just 2 words and that's it. But let's move on... as I was saying women are not aliens and if you want to know how women think why don't you just ask your damn mother cause she is a woman or maybe ask your dad how he courted her if they are still together? and none of them ran off to buy milk or left you in an orphanage. If this is the case I'm sorry for your losses moving on... I'm not a feminist but for all the men who write this in every single comment section...

Some guy online: Women ☕️

I'd like to make some equality by making one for us as females...

Men 💩

Now I'm not equating men to shit just think of it as ice cream with a smiley face.

Moving on...

I'll post soon more on this bullshit topic don't worry cause yeah you bet I'm unhinged and what the hell is wrong with some people on the net you need to stop assuming what you think women or men are like based on your tiny ass circle everyone is different and you can't say all women or men, it works both ways, are the same cause not all of us are we all like different things and no not all women care for money.