Important to note when reading

Ah I forgot to notify readers out there when reading this book. Here are some things that readers should know:

1. The story of this book follows the oshi no ko anime/manga storyline (at least from chapter 1 to chapter 9 in the manga) but with some alterations of the main story and also some additional events that will help to strengthen the bond with the characters just like in the game. Plus some characters after chapter 9 in the manga will be included. 

2. The beginning of the story takes place after the events of persona 5 and also the protagonist became a nephew of the certain doctor and became a childhood friend with a sick patient in which many oshi no ko readers know.

3. The earlier chapters and the bio are listed as prologue as this is more like the beginning of the story before the main event starts. I might add another bio after the prologue section ends.

4. Lastly. The story focuses more towards the entertainment industry but later on there will be some change of events in which I won't tell. :)

If anyone have suggestions for the changes please feel free to share in the comments as I will try my best to incorporate them as much as possible.