"Hello Renee," she paused trying not to cry. "Can i go back?" She asked

"She's not busy so you should be able to." She responded with her heart breaking, people hated seeing willow sad.

Willow knocked on the door and heard Jessica say come in. When Willow walked in she bust out in read as she closed the door behind her.

"You were so right Jessica, I went way out of my comfort zone too fast and he hurt me so bad."

"Come here honey." Willow walked over and gave her a motherly hug. Jessica was very much a mother figure for Willow. "What did he do?" She asked as she patted her back

"I'm sorry if I curse, he really changed me.. really fast." She said before Jessica nodded her head. "Can you not judge me? I know i was wrong but he did help in some way, no matter how much he hurt me."

"I would never judge you Willow, I'm here for emotional support and help, guidance, nurturing. If anything you're a daughter to me." She said still patting her back rocking side to side

"He allowed girls to disrespect me and then had sex with them. I feel like it's because I'm not putting out but anytime i've tried to go further he'd stop me." She said started to tear up. "I told him I loved him and he never said it back. I'm so dumb," She stopped herself to catch her breath. "I thought he'd feel the same, I rushed because i've never had that attention in my life. We're not together but he hated seeing me within a few feet from any man."

At this point willow was sobbing, she felt so hurt. She felt downright disrespected.

"You're not dumb Willow. He manipulated you and you were blind because it's your first time being in love. Your whole childhood you were silenced, isolated, abused physically and mentally. Those things cause you to act irrationally now that you've had that attention in your life. But regardless, you're still this strong independent woman you are today." Jessica said hugging Willow.

"I know thank you Jessica." She said before pausing "You know one time when i was like 8 my mom put me in a closet because i ate a cookie? She locked me in there for 3 days and would only bring me water and microwaved chicken nuggets, they'd be a little cold though. The schools and Cps basically ignored it, she'd hide the scars on me with stories, she'd take me to the hospital and come up with these crazy stories and i'd go along with it because my mom told me i'd end up with an even worse family."

Jessica was shocked, she hadn't heard Willow tell stories about her past since they'd first began. Even then Willow would leave out details about what happened and would sugar coat things, but now she was open with her past and her feelings. Jessica was proud.

1 HOUR LATER

"Thank you for letting me come back, I was being very irrational." Willow said as Jessica walked her out.

"As your therapist i'm supposed to be here when you're being irrational, i let you come back at you're own time. I understand what you're going through hun, and i'm always here." Jessica said.

Willow hugged her and said her goodbyes, then hopped in her car and drove off. She peeked over at her phone hearing it ring. She saw Vons contact and declined the call, he called again repeatedly with the same response 4 times. When willow finally answered the phone she let him have it

"What Von? What?!" She yelled into her phone

"Bra," He smacked his teeth "Can you jus lemme explain? You acting hella different."

"Because of your stupid ass," She said as she turned a corner harsh, she didn't know where she was going but it wasn't home cause she knew he was there. "Ion know why you on my phone Dayvon. What do you wanttt?"