The Incident

"So I've finished my fashion shows and now I only have 2 and a half weeks left here

"So I've finished my fashion shows and now I only have 2 and a half weeks left here. I'm going to miss my family."

"Momma, did you and Papa like the gifts I sent you?" I asked her through the phone

"My mom and papa are currently traveling around. I think they're in Egypt right now. I wish I had the time to do that."

*I sighed*

"I recently bought them a house because I love them, and when I was younger, I told my mom I would buy her a mansion when I got rich. And even though she is also rich, I wanted to keep my promise. Look at me now."

"Yes honey, we loved it." She said with a smile. "I saw some really cute dresses here that I shipped to you. I hope you love them."

"Ooo I'm excited."

"I love fashion because of my mother. She's a style icon and used to make my clothes. I owe everything to her."

"I'm sorry we missed your show, but we were watching online and let me tell you. GIRL, YOU DID THAT."

"RIGHTTTT!!! I get it from my Momma."

"I know that's right. You better represent."

"I love you, Momma."

"And I love you, my star," she said with a warm smile.

"Oh, I have some exciting news so please get Papa."

"JAMES!!!"

"YEAH!!"

"COME SAY HI TO NAT!!" My mom yelled as I turned the volume down.

"IS THAT MY CHILDDDD," Papa said as he ran into the camera.

"Hi Papa," I said with a huge smile.

"Don't 'hi Papa' me," he said. "I missed you oh so much, and YOU DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB. I'm so proud of you, my baby girl," Dad said with a small tear.

"Thank you, Papa, and I miss you too."

"So, what's this amazing news?" My mom asked.

"Okay, I just got cast in the leading role in a new DISNEY PRINCESS LIVE-ACTION MOVIE SET... IN... ITALYYYYY!!!" I said.

"OHHHH, THAT'S MY GIRL," Papa said as he picked Mom up and spun her around.

"Oh, I'm so proud of you, my star. Tell us when you're about halfway through filming. We will fly there to support you," my mom said.