Y/N: "Once or twice. Let me borrow your chains."

He stepped right next to him.

Luis: "So what brings a tourist like you here?"

Y/N: "Why don't try figuring it out."

Luis: "Alright. I'm guessing, you're looking for someone? One more guess, perhaps a missing senorita?"

Y/N: "Wow, what good guesses. You must have physic powers."

Luis: "Si. You found out my secret. I have physic powers." He grinned. 

He turned to Luis.

Y/N: "Really?"

Luis: "Nah, just kidding, amigo. Heard some chatter about moving a senorita."

Y/N: "Where's that?"

Luis: "I might have saw some men dragging someone to an old church. You sure don't want help with that?"

He grabbed his and Luis's chains then kept it together.

Y/N: "Nah. I got it."

He pulls it down and the chains to the ceiling comes off. It nearly pulled the ceiling down.

Luis: "Mierda. You nearly brought the roof down on us."

Y/N: "Sorry, I don't seem to know my own strength."

Luis: "You know, hanging with you may not be healthy."

Behind him was a ganado about to slash him with an axe. Y/N ran at him at super speed and performed a thrust punch.

Luis: "Whoa. I owe you one."

Y/N: "Don't mention it."

He pinned the chain to the ground and cut it in half with his hands then broke free of the cuffs. Luis grabbed the keys and took the cuffs off. 

Luis: "Remind me not to get on your bad side. Later, amigo."

He threw the key away then ran out of the room.

Y/N: "See you around."

He was about to get his weapons out but he found out he didn't have any.

Y/N: "Wow. They actually took my weapons this time. They didn't do that in the original."

He got out the radio and call Hunnigan.

Y/N: "Y/N, I mean Conder Two here. Sorry, I couldn't answer earlier. I was a bit tied at the moment."

Hunnigan: "You're okay, right?"

Y/N: "Anyway. I found out where she is. She's being held in a church somewhere."

Hunnigan: "Great. That's good news."

Y/N: "I got it from a guy called Luis Sera. He was held up at the house near the lake."

Hunnigan: "I'll see what I can find out about him. In the meantime, find a way to get to that church."

Y/N: "Sure thing. Shouldn't be too hard to find."

He put his radio away and looked around.

Y/N: "Alright, let's find out where I am."

He heads out of the room and began looking for his equipment. He passed by a sewer which he didn't have to jump in this time. Next, was a body with a knife stuck on him. Y/N pulled the knife out and examined it for a moment.

Y/N: "Kitchen knife. Wow. (Sigh) Guess it's better than nothing."

He walks up the stairs and heard a voice of a ganado close by. When he made it to the door, he saw a ganado ahead. Luckily, he was facing the other way. Y/N decided to sneak up close to him.