VIVAH SAMPAN HUA

Everyone were done with the fight! Now it was time for the wedding! The bride and groom went and the girls were very clever they told Nidhi's mom to take Kritik's shoes! By hiding Meera came to Nidhi's mom and took the shoes and kept it near the lakeside where no one was present and after sometimes she came! While the boys where searching for the shoes!
By roaming and roaming Shubman came across lakeside! He was tired because they were searching the shoes from past 35 mins! He sat on seat suddenly his leg got collided with something under the seat! He got up and looked at it! It was SHOES! Meera from somewhere came there and she saw him taking the shoes! She came to him and snatched the shoes!
Shubman: Oyyyy
Meera: Kya you jutte tum log nhi milne wale!
Shubman grabbed her wrist!
Shubman: achha! What about main tum log ko 10,000 each du!
Meera: paiso se kaam nhi chlta sahab!
Shubman placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said
Shubman: Isse to chal jaata hai naa!
Meera: No
Shubman pulled her closer and placed a kiss on her cheeks!
Shubman: Isse!
Meera said in a shivery voice
Meera: No!
Shubman came more closer to her and came close to her lips! He was about to kiss them when Meera pushed him and ran away with shoes in her hand!
Shubman ran behind her! But he failed! The girls team was very strong! Again they hid it somewhere! In the whole wedding the boys where searching for the shoes and the girls were enjoying it! Meera was lost in the whole wedding as Shubman's thoughts were running all on her mind
Aakriti: Kidhr kho gyi hai!
Meera: yaar sabne bohot smjhaya even Shubman ne bhi but still I'm not able to say!
Aakriti: dekh Meera tu kehna nhi chahti but you have to! Late hone se pehle bol de!
Meera: yaar I've given all rights to him he can touch me anywhere he can do anything he want is this not enough to explain that I love him!
Aakriti: For you its enough but for him it's not until you say those 3 magical words!
Meera went all silent!

After few hours wedding ended it was time for take blessings!

Pandit: Vivah Sampan Hua

The couple took blessings from everyone! And when they came to their HOMIES all of them laughed! Nidhi hugged Meera and both of them cried

Meera whispered
Meera: Nidhi main bol du?
Nidhi: Say it before it's late!

Nidhi said and pulled back!
Kritik hugged Meera

Kritik: Bol de yaar kab tak chupay rkhegi!
Meera: Hmm I'll try!
Kritik: try nhi you have to do it

Kritik pulled back!
They hugged everyone!

@nidhis_