"YES"❤️

Everyone were enjoying their pizza with a great view when Abhay's phone started ringing
Abhay smiled as it was his fiance's phone! Yes abhay is soon getting married!

Ruchi: Hie abhi whatcha doin'
Abhay: Pizza enjoy krr rha tha tu aati to aur achha hota!
Ruchi: Akele enjoy?
Abhay: Naa Friends ke saath hu!
Ruchi: Achha you enjoy hum kal baat krr lenge!
Abhay: Okiee byee honey love you!
Ruchi: Me too!

Abhay: Meri fiance ka call tha!
Meera: Oh yaa uska naam kuch R se tha!
She was trying to remember!
Abhay: tumhe sab kaise pta! Cricketers aur Cricket ko bohot follow krti ho kya?
Shreyas: Gully cricket ki champion se tu ye sawal puchega!
Shubman: Yaar Meera schhi that day you were great!
Meera: Thanks!
Abhay: Don't tell me you're a die heart fan of cricket!
Meera: Well I'm gonna tell you that
Abhay: Tum girlish lagti ho and tumhari personality is totally different still you're interested in Cricket!
Kamlesh: Bhai sabko yehi lga tha but ye to hardik se bhi gud nikli!
Abhay: MEERA YOU'RE GREAT!

Everyone were done and Kamlesh with his obsession with songs! He started playing old songs which were Meera's fav and Shubman's fav! Everyone were enjoying view! But Meera's heart was full of emotions and questions and confusions
Suddenly a song started which took all that confusion questions away from Meera! She looked at Shubman who was busy with Shlok cracking jokes! He was laughing and Meera was losing her heart all over him!

"Yeh Kahan aa gaye hum.......yunhi saath saath chalte.......tere bahon mei Janam mere jismo Jaan pighalte.....yeh Kahan aa gaye hum yunhi saath saath chalte......."

She was looking at moon and then at Shubman! She came towards him singing the lyrics!

"Hoo tu badan hai main hu chaya tu naa ho to main kaha hu mujhe pyaar krne wale tu jaha hai main wahan hu Hume milna hi tha humdum kisi raah bhi nikalte....ye Kahan aa gaye hum......yunhi saath saath chalte"

Shubman looked towards her he saw her coming towards him! She was wearing a white dress! Looking like an angel he also saw her singing lyrics and he lost his mind! Shlok was watching all this!

"meri saans saans mehke koi bhi naa bhina chandan Tera pyaar chandni hai mera dil jaise aangan huyi aur bhi mulayam mere shamm dhalte dhalte ye Kahan aa gye hum......yunhi saath saath chalte....."

Both of them were very close to each other looking deep into ocean eyes!

"Ye Kahan aa gaye hum....yunhi saath saath chalte ye Kahan aa gaye hum ye Kahan aa gaye hum"

Still they were starring deep into eyes their heart was full of love for each other but just don't want to say it!
Meera our of nowhere hugged Shubman! Last time when she hugged him this tightly was when Kritik broked her heart! And the Song Tune was matching with the scene! It was "Hum dil de chuke Sanam"...... Meera controlled herself and again went back she sat on the pool area Shubman came from behind kept his hand on her waist... Meera looked at him with her doe eyes

Shubman: Look at that ocean....even sometimes he wants to throw up but he doesn't cause if he'll throw up it'll cause damage to this world! Just like that you're not saying your feelings cause it'll destroy world's feeling! But you have to say cause even Ocean throws up sometimes!

Meera kept looking at him cause he understood what she wanted say!
Shubman was smiling while looking at the ocean!
Meera turned to him and Shubman looked at her!
Shubman: "chahe Jo manglo sab tumhara hai"

Meera sat down letting her legs rest in the pool! Shubman stepped back and went to where he was standing!

Abhay: Kya hua aise hug kyu kiya usne!
Meera started singing
"tu rang hai mera noor hai tu aadat teri mujhe fitoor hai tu fitoor hai tu"

Shubman turned back to her and smiled
Meera:
"mere seene ki dhadkan hai tu bnn gaya! Mahiya mere mahi...janiya dil jaani.....mahiya mere mahin janiya dil jaani kinna Sona tu Sona tu Haan kinna Sona tu Sona tu Haan kinna Sona tu Sona tu haan"

Shubman kept adoring her!
Meera:
"Tujhko dekhe Bina jii ye lagta nhi tujhko dekhne se aankhein thakti nhi hai kaha koi tujhsa nazara yahan"

Kritik ran and hugged her!
Meera: bss krr chote bchhe ki jaan lega!
Everyone understood that her answer was "YES" but everyone were waiting for the moment when they'll say "I LOVE YOU"

Everyone slept on the terrace that day

.........................