12

Right after school I go to Jill's house. To discuss something.

"So how do you want to do this? The killings always happen in 3 days. Not a week. More than a week." "Calm down Aria. I don't know... maybe we could just do some attacks?" "Okay that's not a bad idea but who do you want to attack?" "I don't know, Sidney?" We stay quiet for a while, we are probably both thinking. "Look Jill, we are risking a lot, waiting for such a long time." "You think I don't know that?"

"Can't we just do a little party with close friends at Kirby's house? Before stabathon? We could call it pre-stabathon?" "Oh my god, Aria that's a brilliant idea. You are a genius. I'll text Kirby, you go make sure Charlie and Robbie can make it there." Wait, what? Robbie? "uhm, okay."

Jill is on the phone with Kirby and I texted Robbie and Charlie in our groupchat.

A: there's a small party at Kirby's tonight, only for close friends and we are invited.

R: okay, r u coming home before that or no?

A: yeah it starts around 8pm so Charlie could pick us up around 7:30

C: I can't wait until you guys get a driver's license

C: okay I'll be there at 7:30

"Jill they are coming to the party." "Okay that's great, let's just go through our plan again, okay?"

J: When Sidney and my mom get home I'll escape through the window.

A: Don't forget to leave your computer with our text's open so Sidney will know where to find us.

J: Okay, so after that I'll walk to Kirby's house, the cops outside can't notice me leaving.

A: When you are on your way there me and Charlie kill them, chase Sidney and kill your mom. Yes, she wants us to kill her own mother. I guess it's cruel but if she wants to be just like Sidney, we'll do it.

J: How do you want to do that when Robbie will go with you?

A: Fuck I forgot about that... okay I have an idea. You'll meet us at our house and you'll ask Robbie if he can't go with you because you want to buy alcohol?" (Robbie and Aria are 18, Jill is 17)

J: Yeah sure, when we get to Kirby's, I'll text you, don't forget that we don't drink and leave the door unlocked for Trevor.

I leave Jill's house and walk home. When I get there it's 5pm already. I'm kinda nervous but also excited. We might die today so that sucks but with me, Jill and Charlie I don't think Sidney has a chance.